Sandzzy

Changes for Blackrock

Hello!
    I have some requests for the Blackrock realm:

Arena:
    - Increased Arena Point gain would be good because people can't play PVE on Blackrock.
      If you can only play and spend time for PVP, better to do it in better gear, on other realms you can go PVE, etc. while gearing PVP.
      Gearing now takes 4-5 months (1 month = 1 piece), because normal arena point rate, it's too slow for a (fun) PVP server.
      People more likely to join arena in better gear (vs mostly fully geared enemies).
      Blackrock population decrease significantly otherwise (most players only testing pve gear for other realms, not playing!).

  Solution:
      Create daily quests, to give arena points at completion (50 arena points for 10 win), for every arena types (2s, 3s, SoloQ).
        Just add arena points to the existing daily quests as a reward too.
        You could also create a quest to turn in honor for arena points (like 60000 honor give 20 arena points).
        Or reward playing a lot of matches, with a quest that gives 200 arena points for 1000 SoloQ matches for example.

  Balance:
      With crossrealm, battlegrounds would be still balanced (if equal Blackrock players are on both sides, maybe modify priority).
      If Lordaeron and Icecrown would be able to turn on and off crossrealm, it could be balanced (with good queue priorities).
      Or minimum gear automatically turn it on for them, under it they would unable to queue crossrealm arena and battleground.

- Battleground deserter should not block Solo Queue and Arena join.
    - Separate Solo Queue join from under and over 1600 rating (this way more experienced players meet over 1600).

Battlegrounds:
    - Less priority to RBG join AV or Isle of Conquest from Blackrock, it's really hard to get honor with 40 minute battlegrounds.
      Or even remove Alterac and Isle from RBG, if someone wants honorable kills, they can queue specific battleground for it.

Transmog:
    - Scroll of Deception should become account bound. Increase drop rate (especially from SoloQ).
    - Transmog rating requirements should be lowered, because it's too hard and rare to reach over 2050, for average players.
      Setting up too high requirements just make gameplay worse for them. The maximum rating requirement should be 2050.
      It's hard to raise much rating with the current (low) population of the server (more players = easier to gain rating imo).
    - Bring back Arena Case system (trading is entertaining = more players), or make transmog by item id available.
      Because we can't get transmog items like other realms currently (transmog system is not complete now).
      Need more items as transmog item at npc, "Hailstorm" for example.

Other:
    - Create a Spirit Healer in the middle of Circle of Wills, some players appear as ghosts without corpses and can't resurrect.
    - A Blackrock Discord server (like Syturio's one) would be good if maintained, continued by the staff (good for contact with players).
    - Bring back old malls (like Shattrath, Stormwind, my idea is Telredor), malls too crowded at peak hours, or if Icecrown is offline.
    - Create Sandbox Tigers (npc=33357) for fun at VIP Island, like a playground.

IN SHORT: Make endgame gearing faster with quests, transmog system complete/easier, to draw/motivate more players to play, but to keep it balanced with other realms (crossrealm), set proper queue priorities (or options, conditions) for battlegrounds and arenas. Easier and better gameplay = more players.

Thank you. :)
    Edited: September 28, 2019

2. I AGREE With all of this! This realm needs a freshening up, also things shouldn't be so hard to get/do at this stage of the life of this game. Make things fun, draw a few more people in. It's so simple and you and your server AND your players will benefit from it.

3. the problem is this transmog system was for the old arena rating gain (old AT) which was alot easier (more points gain and less for lose) than now and they just forgot to change them, I agree with u make some changes^^

4. Would be good to see these improvements, if anyone from staff even reads this subforum

5. Also remove smourne from arenas. This 284 meta gave dps classes like warriors insane damage boosts yet gave healers rings with +10 stats lol yeah that definitely makes for a great meta if you're a disc or rsham lol

- Remove shadowmourne from arenas
    - Bring back 264 meta

Those are my proposals for Blackrock changes as someone who has played on the server since 2k12.

6. Also remove smourne from arenas. This 284 meta gave dps classes like warriors insane damage boosts yet gave healers rings with +10 stats lol yeah that definitely makes for a great meta if you're a disc or rsham lol

- Bring back 264 meta

Those are my proposals for Blackrock changes as someone who has played on the server since 2k12.
    Agree with that.

7. Also remove smourne from arenas. This 284 meta gave dps classes like warriors insane damage boosts yet gave healers rings with +10 stats lol yeah that definitely makes for a great meta if you're a disc or rsham lol

- Bring back 264 meta

Kinda wrong. Cause Icecrown/lord can still que with 277 gear. I would set a cap for items of 264 at max which you can que arenas with on all realms since is cross. To compensate those who donated for 277/284 I would give em free aditional 264 gear so they can que into arenas. For blackrock only I would suggest bringing back free wf gear sans shadowmourne. Hope somebody would take into consideration cause 264 meta is one of the most balanced ones.

8. i agree on everything expect for the transmog rating lowering
    farming gear at this rate is ridiculous

9. shadowmurne = not good play vs because on blackrock you cant have . I see full premade team on bg with 5 sw pally/war. impossible to deal

10. shadowmurne = not good play vs because on blackrock you cant have . I see full premade team on bg with 5 sw pally/war. impossible to deal
    You can get Shadowmourne in game on Blackrock. There's a custom questline introduced, read here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=400582

11. Yeah 264 meta is from far the best idea to bring back some good arenas

12. we need more arena points each week !!

12 Last