1. Do we have any new upcoming features to Warmane?

Warmane has always impressed the community with its creativity & dedication to create new, unique & memorable changes to the server.

Just wondering if we are to expect anything new to be added any time soon?

2. Let's hope not.

With so many bugs and assorted broken things (like resilience), new features will simply add to the troubles.

3. broken things (like resilience)
    I PvE a lot, so am unaware; whats up with resilience?

4. If only quests were to be fixed... That's top priority now I assume.

5. Just wondering if we are to expect anything new to be added any time soon?
    Yes, they are most likely working on a progressive Classic realm atm.
    I assume it's release date will be close to the retail Classic release.

6. I PvE a lot, so am unaware; whats up with resilience?
    I've read through forums & it appears that resilience does work as intended with 1 exception - critical strikes reduction scaling is off.

If only quests were to be fixed... That's top priority now I assume.
    I leveled 7 different races/both factions on Lordaeron x1, and not once abandoned a quest for it being "bugged". Literally, never encounters a bug quest 1-80.

Yes, they are most likely working on a progressive Classic realm atm.
    I assume it's release date will be close to the retail Classic release.

I really doubt it tbh. The pserver population from across all servers will sink into Classic - simply because it is Blizzard & expected to deliver authentic Vanilla experience that no pserver ever could or will be. All vanilla pservers eye balled values, whereas Blizzard will deliver on what was promised. (& it has already been confirmed that pservers are significantly harder) Although, who knows what will really happy.

7. I really doubt it tbh. The pserver population from across all servers will sink into Classic - simply because it is Blizzard & expected to deliver authentic Vanilla experience that no pserver ever could or will be. All vanilla pservers eye balled values, whereas Blizzard will deliver on what was promised. (& it has already been confirmed that pservers are significantly harder) Although, who knows what will really happy.
    Due to popular demand on our realms, we are considering it, but in our implementation, in our vision, it would be a realm that is a full uninterrupted, untouched and unspoiled progressive experience from vanilla all the way to Lich King.
    Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2972190

Dodgykebaab talking about Warmane upcoming classic realm:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...ression_realm/

The last devlog:
    "The Warmane team has been putting quite some time into improving our low-level zones. Every character will have to go through this content one way or another, thus it must be as perfect as can be. We reworked scripts and abilities to over thousands of mobs so far and we will continue until we have touched every single mob in-game."

These are all hints that Warmanes "secret project" is a progressive vanilla realm.

8. I've read through forums & it appears that resilience does work as intended with 1 exception - critical strikes reduction scaling is off.

I leveled 7 different races/both factions on Lordaeron x1, and not once abandoned a quest for it being "bugged". Literally, never encounters a bug quest 1-80.
    Oh did you? Well I will name you where quests are bugged.
    1 quest bugged in Searing gouge
    1 quest bugged in Loch modan
    2 quests bugged in Eastern plaguelands + Western
    1 quest bugged in Stonetalon mountains
    5-6 quests bugged in Desolace
    2 quests are kinda in Silithus
    1-2 in Icecrown
    1 quest bugged in Winterfell

and not to talk about Outland and other contents. If you don't believe me, check bug tracker and you will see huge amounts of quests that aren't fixed since 3 years.

Of course if you want to just level to 80, everything is okay, but most of quests for loremaster and for entertainment (to finish everything possible) is not working.

9. I PvE a lot, so am unaware; whats up with resilience?
    Nothing is wrong with resilience. People have been making this claim for years without bringing any evidence forward. At this point the only people left mindlessly repeating it are those that aren't concerned with instantly destroying any credibility they have.

There have been some issues with how Crit suppression from Resilience translates to Crit chance reduction of PVE mobs of higher levels than you. This isn't something that's been known to carry over into PVP - and if anyone has evidence to the contrary, it would be great if they actually presented it instead of adding their name to the list of clueless players over the years that have been relentlessly making this claim without providing anything substantive. Apart from that, a very small number of spells, often things that occur as a secondary effect of another spell or action, have some issues that cause them to behave incorrectly with certain damage modifiers, of which Resilience can be one. One example of this is the dispel damage from Unstable Affliction, but that's a broader issue with the spell itself, not Resilience. The people claiming resilience is bugged are usually complaining over having been 4-5 shot by an Arms Warrior or something along those lines.

10. The massive burst in PvP makes ppl falsely believe that resilience is bugged.
    In fact PvP is just so bursty because everybody is runing around with highend PvE offparts that barely anyone had back on retail.

11. In the past there was more features than now
    For example: it was available the Alliance and Horde to communicate to each other with /w :D but Warmane disable this custom feature

12. In the past there was more features than now
    For example: it was available the Alliance and Horde to communicate to each other with /w :D but Warmane disable this custom feature
    That use to be feature got premium account :D I personally loved it, but they had to disable it because every time you kill someone in BG you got spammed how you are a "****ing donor" , even if you didn't donate for any gear :D

13. Hope for a vanilla realm soon.

They could make some hype beta test like blizzard is doing now.

14. Hope for a vanilla realm soon.

They could make some hype beta test like blizzard is doing now.
    There is Vanilla server coming in 6 week :D

15. There is Vanilla server coming in 6 week :D
    I dont have a time for a retail :/ I wont pay and play 1-2h per day max...thats nothing on vanilla... wasting money

12 Last