1. [ANSWERED]False Accusation and Ban

hello, please give it some time and read the situation

first of all, am 29 old, i play on Warmane for over 3 years with 3 different Clean accounts because it seemed to me the best Private server. Never got banned or reports against me, i just play clean and enjoyed my whole period.

last 2 months i created a new account with a lvl 19 character meant for AH items selling , the process is i log at the same time with different Profession accounts to farm components to create items then sell them with my lvl 19 account, so basically i keep it near AH all the time, i check my items to be first in list every few minutes, and i undercut since i have double or triple of all the items.

last week i banned a guy with his BoT lvl 1 accounts with Video proof (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB_YjpF6KSY ), i warned him about the BoT so he knew it was me and lately he obviously reported me for Auction House Botting.
    i created a Ban Appeal and the Staff did not remove the ban saying i was clearly using botting software and closed the ticket without a chance to explain the situation.

honestly, i know Bot is permanent ban, i wouldn't waist my time or yours to write this if i was botting, maybe it looked like i was but i can show to any GM or Staff ingame my process of doing my sells, just answer and help get through this. Please

thank you

2. Greetings, we cannot help you here, you must create a ban appeal.