1. My account is not able to sell gold for coins on the trade system

Hello. I don't plan to donate for coins since money is tight, but I saw people were selling gold for coins on this site. Figured I'd attempt the same. Spent like a week mining my butt off and got over 40k gold to try and sell. Was gonna try and sell 20k for 13 coins x2 in hopes of buying a top end item from the coin shop.

However... I just got an error message saying I can't do that. Not because I had to wait 3 days to authenticate my account, not because I'm logged on. Just that I can't do that. Any ideas? I got all this gold now and nothing to do with it since the site ALLOWS YOU to sell gold for coins. Or so I thought.

"You are not eligible to sell via the trading system" is the exact message I'm receiving when I try to post my gold for sale.
    Edited: July 12, 2019

2. Only Premium account can sell on Trade.

To become premium you need to donate once

3. "You are not eligible to sell via the trading system" is the exact message I'm receiving when I try to post my gold for sale.
    It would be amazing if the message would also state that "only premium accounts can use the trade".

4. Yeah... Ok. That is annoying cuz there is -no- message about that. Thus why I made this post. Well crap. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Given all that, any tips on what I should do (again, considering money IRL is tight)? I got Near 50k gold now in-game and no clue what to do with it >:
    Edited: July 13, 2019

5. Yeah... Ok. That is annoying cuz there is -no- message about that. Thus why I made this post. Well crap. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Given all that, any tips on what I should do (again, considering money IRL is tight)? I got Near 50k gold now in-game and no clue what to do with it >:
    Gear up alts / toons. You might want to invest them on items. Or save them and see how you could donate a small amount and then sell them on trade.