1. July 1, 2019  

Donation did not go through but my bank is charged?

Hi, this is my first time encountering this problem. I went and donated for the 100 euro option, and on the paymentwall, it says sorry transaction did not go through or something along those lines. I didn't screenshot that cause I didn't think it was going to charge me for a failed transaction.

I did not receive any coins and on my bank activity, it says there is a pending transaction for the amount that I selected.
    Should I file a support ticket or file a dispute with my bank for this situation?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: As the donation did not go through, I was not given a transaction number or a email containing this information. I do have my bank records stating the date of this transaction to prove it though.
    Edited: July 1, 2019

2. July 1, 2019  

3. July 1, 2019  
    I did, but all i received was an automated email. The biggest issue atm is that I didn't not receive a transaction number as it just straight up said it didn't go through. I also did not sign in to my paywall acct before donating this time cause it went smoothly the other times I did last month...

4. July 2, 2019  
    in that case you can try contacting [email protected] and see what they suggest. it may just be a case of giving it a few days for the pending charge to be returned. for the most part with paymentwall you want to use a prepaid payment method. they seem quite picky when it comes to anything else. especially if its for a higher amount.

5. July 2, 2019  
    Payment with debit/credit card is always the easiest and fast way

6. July 3, 2019  
    That's what I use most of the time i donate. I have multiple accounts, and on my other accounts, donating works fine for the 100EUR option, but on my exalted account, it ran into issues..... Same card, same computer, same ip, yet issues.... idk what's going on lol. afraid to donate again till this gets resolved.

7. July 3, 2019  
    there was a time when there were problems with debit and credit card payments

8. This has happened to 3 of my friends this week, they have had to resort to getting a charge back as no response from paymentwall