1. [H] The Kennel (Late night NA PVE guild)

About our guild

We are a guild comprised primarily of NA players that raid late night end game content. Our raids are 0400 server time, which is 2300 (or 11pm) central time (GMT-6). Our goal is to do heroic content for both 10 and 25 man raids including TOGC, ICC, and RS. We try to keep a very positive, friendly atmosphere and keep our raids to about 3 hours or less when possible. If you want to know where the name comes from...you're guess is as good as ours. This guild originally started as a small group of friends and has slowly snowballed into a larger 25 man raiding guild. Renaming the guild is something of a running joke in the guild, and we have a discord channel dedicated to new name ideas but this is more a chance for people to poke fun at this that or the other.

Raids

Monday: RS25 and possible TOGC 25
    Tuesday: ICC 25H Main run
    Wednesday: ICC 25H Continuation
    Thursday: ICC 10 mans
    Friday: Off nights (BG/old raids/etc.)
    Saturday: Off nights (BG/old raids/etc.)
    Sunday: ICC 25 alt run

Invites typically start around 0345, with on time bonus for DKP given at 0400

We do use a DKP loot system, and DKP is linked between all your characters. You gain DKP for raiding and you lose it for screwing up or when you win an item. More information on exactly how our DKP system works can be found in Discord, or you can PM any officer.

Recruitment Needs

Exceptional players of any class are always welcome. Must be able to understand English and use the Discord app. If you're a paladin you must have Pallypower. Omen is also required for all raiders. Click the link to download (it will be a compressed file, extract it to your wow folder>interface>add-ons, when you log in make sure to load out of date add-ons just in case).

You must be geared enough to raid content if you want to raid content, that should go without saying. End game ready gear, fully gemmed and fully enchanted. If you want to play an alt, it should also be fully gemmed and enchanted. If you're not 80 or are still gearing up to be able to raid you can sit at a social rank until you are ready to trial with us.

Class needs:
    Death Knight Need Blood or Frost, less need for unholy
    Druid All specs welcome, but especially healers (bonus if you can play more than one spec)
    Hunter Yes please. More MD!
    Mage Lower need for mages
    Paladin looking for paladins that can play multiple specs well
    Priest Some need for all specs
    Rogue Definitely room for a combat rogue, or even assassination
    Shaman Resto is the main desire, but happy to take ele or even enh shamans
    Warlock High need for demo, less need for destro/aff but would still take
    Warrior Could use either fury or protection

Progression

Trial of the Grand Crusader 10: Clear, Insanity
    Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 10: 3/5, we're mostly just looking for insanity
    Icecrown Citadel 10 Normal: Clear, do achievement runs once or twice each week
    Icecrown Citadel 10 Heroic: Clear, Bane of the Fallen King
    Icecrown Citadel 25 Normal: Clear, usually only do a few bosses normal even on alt runs
    Icecrown Citadel 25 Heroic: 9/12, missing Lady, Sindy, LK

Contact

The best way to get in contact with me is to either message me on discord (Chao#8662) or to /who Kennel in game and ask for an officer. Between us our officers have way too many alts to list (I'm over 30 just by myself).

2. Reserved for future need

3. reserved for future need

4. Bumping the thread, still LFM!

5. Hey guys,
    I am a veteran and I just really want to play with some good peeps like how I used to remember progression raiding and fun raiding. The only thing its like an old itch I couldn't scratch. WotlK gaming can be quite fun and has high repeatability.

6. finally found a late night NA guild~!

7. Buddy and I just rolled on this server. This guild seems like a great fit for us - will contact you soon :)

I have a shaman and soon a warrior as well. He has a DK and priest.