1. Back + Finger Choices

Hi! I own an almost bis pvp warrior and I am in doubt to either or not buying the RS 25h finger (I currently run with icc rep one) and veressa back (i have the EOF back atm). Does those two items really make a difference? I am looking more into the finger, cause its a big issue (480 att power proc vs flat +30 stamina/agy).

Thanks!

2. Cape is almost no stats upgrade, iirc it's like +4 or +5 on all stats (agi+stam+arp+crit) very very little in my opinion. On the other hand you have the ring that is mostly used to cap hit along with rs25 boots which is also a very little upgrade to REP ring.

In my personal opinion the best rings are str rep ring along with agi arp ring from vali. I truly believe that leather bracers and ring from RS25hc are mostly used to increase GS, not dmg. The diference is so insignificant that you cannot even test and prove there is any. But there is proof that Arp matters.
    If you want a clear answer: go for those 480ap and get cape, even if its little, there is certainly an upgrade on stats.

2.9k exp warrior back in 2014 on my server, now completely retired from pvp.

3. Thanks for reply! Also, I have seen that many top ranked warriors switched dbw for wfs. Does it provide more reliability because of constat ap proc? Is it enough to compensate -~12% arp?
    Edited: July 13, 2019

4. Thanks for reply! Also, I have seen that many top ranked warriors switched dbw for wfs. Does it provide more reliability because of constat ap proc? Is it enough to compensate -~12% arp?
    Main reason to use WFS over DBW is that is has exactly the same cd and proc time as STS - so they always proc together and provide you with consistent burst windows. DBW has longer proc, but also different CD - so it will proc only rarely together with STS after start. DBW stats are otherwise better.