1. I need to talk to the owners of the server.

Hello, how can I talk to the owners of the server?
    I've got a problem here. My main character's nickname is "Saprape". About a week ago it was flagged for rename and I can't enter the server until I rename my character. I sent a ticket from another char and got the answer from gm Toxicpink:
    "The word rape is considered offensive".

For God sake, I've been playing here for about 2 years and NOBODY has told me he/she suffers from my nickname. Who and why considered my nickname "offensive"? Why is "kill" or "sap" not offensive then? Why is laughing at a player you've killed not offensive when you sit down on his "face"? Let's forbid the ingame emotions and animation then. Why is the game when you can kill somebody and laugh at him not offensive then? I don't think "rape" is worse than "kill", let's forbid "kill" then in a chat and pvp logs.

Rape is not like "f..k" or "n-word", if someone doesn't like my nickname he can just put me in the black list. If u got raped IRL this is not my frking problem, 2 of my friends were KILLED and I do not demand to forbid word "kill" or "shoot" or "dismember" etc. Here we talk about an RPG game, and not about real life.

I ask the owners let me play here. I will never change my char's name.
    Edited: July 13, 2019

2. The name was deemed unacceptable by the GMs. Not changing it isn't optional. Your opinions of what words are offensive or not, or which is more or less offensive, aren't something that will be taken in consideration. How long you had the name before this decision was made is irrelevant. That was then, this is now.