1. Lulz for the Battlegrounds.

What I mean is this: - |Battlegrounds will also get an update which will separate battlegrounds based on player gear. But only when enough players are in the queue. (This part went live on the 11th of February)". So, once you get a couple of furious gear pieces and you get around 600-700 resil, you will get matched up with players that have full wrathful and full heroic on battlegrounds, making it an outstandigly non-Blizzlike experience. Sure, sure, there are a lot of non-blizzlike things here, but messing up how battlegrounds work is a terrible idea imo. Why did you feel the need to change things? Why did you think separating players by gear would be a good thing when you have almost all the time 12k players online?

2. What I mean is this: - |Battlegrounds will also get an update which will separate battlegrounds based on player gear. But only when enough players are in the queue. (This part went live on the 11th of February)". So, once you get a couple of furious gear pieces and you get around 600-700 resil, you will get matched up with players that have full wrathful and full heroic on battlegrounds, making it an outstandigly non-Blizzlike experience. Sure, sure, there are a lot of non-blizzlike things here, but messing up how battlegrounds work is a terrible idea imo. Why did you feel the need to change things? Why did you think separating players by gear would be a good thing when you have almost all the time 12k players online?
    So... instead of playing against full wf/hc players with couple of furious pieces and 700 resilience, you'd rather play against them with 0 resilience and full green/blue items, or what's your issue? We have an item shop, unlike blizzard and we have been in the same expansion for a decade, unlike blizzard - you will see a hell of a lot more bis players than you saw in retail. Deal with it.

3. No, I'd rather play against the "dice of fate" just like it is on blizzard. Maybe you'll be the only geared player on your team. Maybe your team will be fully geared and the enemy team will be all greens. All I'm saying is, just like you say it's not cool for 0 resil people to be queued up with 1k resil people, I think it's not cool for full furious people to get queued up against full wrath/smourne people. You catch my drift? :)

4. No, I'd rather play against the "dice of fate" just like it is on blizzard. Maybe you'll be the only geared player on your team. Maybe your team will be fully geared and the enemy team will be all greens. All I'm saying is, just like you say it's not cool for 0 resil people to be queued up with 1k resil people, I think it's not cool for full furious people to get queued up against full wrath/smourne people. You catch my drift? :)
    Since we have a lot more bis players than blizzard did, it will never be the same. You will always see bis people on both your side and the enemy's.

This change's purpose was to separate complete naked beginners from bis people, since they REALLY couldn't do anything, missing all their abilities and get killed by literal oneshots. This not only made battlegrounds frustrating for lowbies, but too boring for geared people too.

You, on the other hand, can definitely do something. Not 1v1 a 6.9k warr, sure, but you can do something, throw some ccs, at least play for objectives and whatnot.

If the only price to pay for not getting naked people anymore is that average geared players can't stomp an occasional worse geared guy, it's definitely worth paying.

5. No, I'd rather play against the "dice of fate" just like it is on blizzard. Maybe you'll be the only geared player on your team. Maybe your team will be fully geared and the enemy team will be all greens. All I'm saying is, just like you say it's not cool for 0 resil people to be queued up with 1k resil people, I think it's not cool for full furious people to get queued up against full wrath/smourne people. You catch my drift? :)
    Its not "cool" for 0 resi players to que bgs, you catch my drift? :)

6. Its not "cool" for 0 resi players to que bgs, you catch my drift? :)
    Going by wotlk Blizzard rules, which this server strives for(more ore less), you know, blizzlike scripted quests, blizzlike abilities, etc., it IS cool for 0 resi players to join bg's. If what you're trying to say is this server doesn't want to be blizzlike (except the donation part, which is understandable imo, seeing as this IS a private server) then by all means, why are we not getting portals to EVERY major city? Why do we not have 100x drop rate or why don't we have vendors where we can buy furios/relentless gear for free?
    Sorry to say, "friend" but your drift is very adrift. :)

Since we have a lot more bis players than blizzard did, it will never be the same. You will always see bis people on both your side and the enemy's.

This change's purpose was to separate complete naked beginners from bis people, since they REALLY couldn't do anything, missing all their abilities and get killed by literal oneshots. This not only made battlegrounds frustrating for lowbies, but too boring for geared people too.

You, on the other hand, can definitely do something. Not 1v1 a 6.9k warr, sure, but you can do something, throw some ccs, at least play for objectives and whatnot.

If the only price to pay for not getting naked people anymore is that average geared players can't stomp an occasional worse geared guy, it's definitely worth paying.
    While I do agree with you SOMEWHAT, if Warmane was successful in doing this thing, why aren't there more limitations? If I have 3k GS should I be queued with 1k GS people? No, I should pe queued with 2.7k, 3.3k gs, just to give an example. I do not find it fair for me, as a 5k GS player to be queued against a 6.4k GS player, just like I do not find it fair for a 10 players that have 1.5k GS to be matched up a gainst a full 4k GS team. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't modify the standard system, which actually is decent. If you wanna modify stuff, then why not improve it? So far, I think this is FAR FAR FAR away from an improvement. ;)
    Edited: July 13, 2019

7. Going by wotlk Blizzard rules, which this server strives for(more ore less), you know, blizzlike scripted quests, blizzlike abilities, etc., it IS cool for 0 resi players to join bg's. If what you're trying to say is this server doesn't want to be blizzlike (except the donation part, which is understandable imo, seeing as this IS a private server) then by all means, why are we not getting portals to EVERY major city? Why do we not have 100x drop rate or why don't we have vendors where we can buy furios/relentless gear for free?
    Sorry to say, "friend" but your drift is very adrift. :)
    Blizzlike things are only guidelines, not strict rules - that's why we have xmog in wotlk. Blizzard didn't have to do this change because blizzard didn't have this particular issue - they never had a lot of bis players because the expansion lasted what, 1 or 2 years? They upgraded to cata very quickly, just like they do with every single expansion. Most people simply don't have time OR luck to grind all that gear, and since they simply can't purchase items with money, only a fraction of people had 6k+ gear, which I am trying to tell you for the third time already. xd

While I do agree with you SOMEWHAT, if Warmane was successful in doing this thing, why aren't there more limitations? If I have 3k GS should I be queued with 1k GS people? No, I should pe queued with 2.7k, 3.3k gs, just to give an example. I do not find it fair for me, as a 5k GS player to be queued against a 6.4k GS player, just like I do not find it fair for a 10 players that have 1.5k GS to be matched up a gainst a full 4k GS team. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't modify the standard system, which actually is decent. If you wanna modify stuff, then why not improve it? So far, I think this is FAR FAR FAR away from an improvement. ;)
    Yes, increasing the limits would make it more fair - however, we do not have as many people playing battlegrounds as you might think. The BG queue would become simply unbearable. That 12k pop shrinks really quickly when you count in all the afkers/levelers/pve players/a TON of people who do other stuff. This is mmorpg - people can do WHATEVER they want. PvP is only a fraction of what you can do here.
    Edited: July 14, 2019