1. [ANSWERED]How to Defend myself against Ban ??

first, am 29 and have been playing in warmane for over 3 years with 3 different clean Accounts, no Ban ever, No reports against me, i just play clean and enjoy.

recently i created a new Account with a Lvl 19 character meant for AH items selling, so basically i farm Matts with the other profession accounts and make double of every item and afk my lvl 19 character in AH and win some gold, and ALT+Tab to check my items once in a while which made it look like am Botting and somehow i got account closed at the same time when i was farming Arctic Fur with my Rogue. the website says it is Ban due to Boting,
    the funny thing when i created a Ban Appeal the Staff answer was https://imgur.com/wEVaG1a

now i know that the GM or the Staff are wrong, i cannot reply and explain the situation because the Ticket is closed and i have to wait another 30 days to create a new Appeal, which is kinda Tyrant, first mistaken Ban and second no chance to defend my situation.

i would love to know how can i defend myself, maybe contact someone and explain what am doing ingame and maybe lift the Ban, because i wouldnt pay this effort if it was Correct execution of Ban.

Thank you

2. We cannot help you here, please create another ban appeal.