1. Lordaeron vs Icecrown vs Blackrock

Hello, I'm new here and I would like to know about the differences between your realms and ratings, of course. On which realm there is a donate, do you have a cross-bg and if there is how it works and which servers are connected to it, well, having played a little bit on x7, I saw that there are huge queues, the queues are always so big?
    I'm mostly interested in the arena and bg connected to the cross server?
    Sorry for the clumsy English, I'm just doing this Google translator.

2. if you only want pvp than go blackrock, its instant 80 pvp realm. if you can afford to donate once to skip the que and want high rates go icecrown, its 7x xp and i think 3x proff/rep. if you can't donate/want low rates go for lord, its 1x but has buffed pve content.

3. if you only want pvp than go blackrock, its instant 80 pvp realm. if you can afford to donate once to skip the que and want high rates go icecrown, its 7x xp and i think 3x proff/rep. if you can't donate/want low rates go for lord, its 1x but has buffed pve content.
    I'm most interested in the arena and bg related to the cross-server? Do donat on Icecrown and Blackrock?

4. I'm most interested in the arena and bg related to the cross-server? Do donat on Icecrown and Blackrock?
    you can buy bis items on icecrown, not sure about blackrock. but all 3 servers share bg que's, and at least 2vs2 arena's. havent personally played 3vs3/5vs5 so dunno if those are shared or not.