1. I love how everything is so simple in your head. In reality, though, it is not - you don't know what EXACTLY would happen just like any of us, and yet you pull actual numbers from your ***. What we do know, is that we don't have even close to 24k population, so there's a high probability that it would not be beneficial for Warmane to open up a clone of IC.

It... does get you premium status and gives you the option to utilize all of those things. I have payed the minimum fee of 10 euros like 5 years ago and I still have the premium status from then. You have misunderstood something.

It is not pay to play - a new user can log in without paying anything for however long he wants. Your definition of "pay to play" is WRONG.
    If it was like that 5 years ago, than go back to 5 years ago and post that "fact", because the time is now, not the past.
    It is all simple if you have that something in your head, only ignorant people tend to complicate things.
    Never did I mention two 12 thousand capacity servers, and you would know that if you paid any attention to what you read.

Effectively, people do need to pay to play when they can. They came back from school, or work, or training, they need to pay in order to play when they can. But technically, they can play instead of going to sleep, which is not an option for common sense to suggest or do. So, technically, you are right my friend.
    Edited: July 17, 2019 Reason: I missed the point, sorry

2. If it was like that 5 years ago, than go back 5 years ago and post that "fact", because the time is now, not the past.
    You are clearly speaking with yourself here, no clue what kind of nonsense are you blabbering lol.
    It is all simple if you have that something in your head, only ignorant people tend to complicate things.
    Yes, everyone is stupid but you. Warmane is ignorant, I am ignorant and everyone who argues with you is ignorant too. Can't give you too much of a hard time though, I was just like you when I was 12. Get back when you grow up.
    Never did I mention two 12 thousand capacity servers, and you would know that if you paid any attention to what you read.
    I have never implied that you did. I was simply saying why warmane is not doing that. If you can't get it by now, I can't help you, sorry. Go cry how stupid warmane is for not doing this simple, simple thing somewhere else.

3. Mister Lawwl, I have already explained how and why I do get it, from another point of view. I have also explained why opening a new copy realm can easily fail. So there is no need for you to tilt with the Windmills.

Since you do need some extra explanations, I will provide some.
    If you donated 5 years ago that little and remained Premium, that means back than it would be enough for Premium status, while there were no site trades.
    Now, it will not give you Premium and you will not use the trade on site. Very easy and simple to understand.

4. What are you on?
    The bare minimum of 10 euros does give you premium status.
    What's your native language so I can google translate this for you?

5. OK so i give it a try.

https://i.imgur.com/3zZMd0N.jpg

I try to log in at 7:36 PM, there was 629 queue.

https://i.imgur.com/rX91iwY.png

I logged in at 8:28.

50 mins siting in queue is not THAT bad. I feel like people overreact with queue times. Saying they sit for 3-4 hours seem kinda unrealistic. Also saying there is ALWAYS queue is also not really true, most of the time there is non. Only at EU evening you see queue times.

6. OK so i give it a try.

https://i.imgur.com/3zZMd0N.jpg

I try to log in at 7:36 PM, there was 629 queue.

https://i.imgur.com/rX91iwY.png

I logged in at 8:28.

50 mins siting in queue is not THAT bad. I feel like people overreact with queue times. Saying they sit for 3-4 hours seem kinda unrealistic. Also saying there is ALWAYS queue is also not really true, most of the time there is non. Only at EU evening you see queue times.
    I tried logging in 1h 40+ minutes ago and i was 33 in que and now i'm 13 in que and still waiting and the estimated time saying is 113min. Not sure if the estimated time is correct but i wouldn't be surprised because of the wait time i've been in thus far.

7. New guy here, just like the OP.

That guy is being delusional. When I started playing WoW 15 years ago, you had to pay 12 bucks per month AND sit in queues, even tho we had dozens of servers available. You sound really demanding, when in fact you should just shut your mouth and be thankful for the things Warmane offers, FOR FREE!

And to the people talking about 3000+ queues; What server are you playing on? Can't be Icecrown, because at primetime on Sunday, I had a 1200 player queue. And that was the most I've ever seen since playing on here. It's usually around 600 at peak times, double the amount on Weekends.

Some people just can't appreciate the things they get, no matter what.
    Edited: July 17, 2019

8. Nice troll, you've had your little monkey fight. Props to you.

9. I tried logging in 1h 40+ minutes ago and i was 33 in que and now i'm 13 in que and still waiting and the estimated time saying is 113min. Not sure if the estimated time is correct but i wouldn't be surprised because of the wait time i've been in thus far.

Well ok, i just make another test.

10:49 pm ,765 queue.

https://i.imgur.com/BvEIvS7.png

11:44 logged in

https://i.imgur.com/KOmScyj.png

45 mins for 765 people queue. This sound pretty reasonable.

Sooo.... i am insanely lucky every time i try to log in, or you guys are very hyperbolic with your queue time.

10. Well ok, i just make another test.

Sooo.... i am insanely lucky every time i try to log in, or you guys are very hyperbolic with your queue time.
    It's your first day of trying and when people talk about new server and queues, they take THE WORST possible scenario, not the average one. I have seen 3000 multiple times, though in the past, I don't really track it that much. :P

11. Well ok, i just make another test.

Logged in and saw que time and then watched some 9gag then ordered food delievery so a few minutes later when i had finished the payment of the order at 19:57 (GMT+2) i had already been in que for 15-25 minutes give or take and when it was 22:13 i got in. So either i'm unlucky that many paid users went in and clogged the server cap and when you tried it not many premium users went by you and the rest and capped over the maxium.
    Edited: July 17, 2019

12. Well ok, i just make another test.

You are extremely lucky with these queues. I myself was in position like 700+ to 1300-+ and I could never enter in such fast time. For example, I queue in 13 pm > I get in the server at around 22 pm. So that is about 9 hours of waiting in queue, seems pretty reasonable by me... Every day was like that until I was literally forced to donate. Queue in 11 am > get in 16 pm or later. Anything later from 11 am resulted in 22-23 pm entering. yep.

13. You are extremely lucky with these queues. I myself was in position like 700+ to 1300-+ and I could never enter in such fast time. For example, I queue in 13 pm > I get in the server at around 22 pm. So that is about 9 hours of waiting in queue, seems pretty reasonable by me... Every day was like that until I was literally forced to donate. Queue in 11 am > get in 16 pm or later. Anything later from 11 am resulted in 22-23 pm entering. yep.
    Ok you are 100% lying. First of all 13 a clock there is no queue. 2nd There is no way you waited 9 hours in queue from 13 to 22 a clock.

I understand people get mad about the queue times, but please make it more realistic stories.
    Edited: July 18, 2019

14. Ok you are 100% lying. First of all 13 a clock there is no queue. 2nd There is no way you waited 9 hours in queue from 13 to 22 a clock.

I understand people get mad about the queue times, but please make it more realistic stories.
    Lying? lol, yeah you never will understand how it was to be forced to donate here. And the queue story is true but I could say the same for you, I could say that you're lying as well right? No one has to believe me, But I know what I saw. Get back from faculty at around 13 or 14 pm, then Enter in Wow and wait in 400 queue that goes up to 700 (suddenly) and then to 1000. After that I wait to 22 or 23 pm. So that is huge amount of waiting. I literally study, go to shop, wash myself, go to sleep and when I wake up > Oh look! I made it into Icecrown... Oh wait... I'm still 123 in the queue...

This never happened before, yes Queues were fast but in the last few months when I was playing, I had to always wait 9 hours to get inside unless I managed to play at 9-10 am which would get me inside automatically. This problem occurred not to me only but to majority of people as well. If you don't believe me being stuck in queue for 9 hours, then I don't care honestly. Had to skip the queue, literally forced to unless I always wanna play at night and get up so sleepy.

It is very stupid indeed that you only think (if I had queue time of 57 minutes, then this is for everyone!!!), by your screenshot I can see you're from America or somewhere since 7/17 ain't existing in my date/time. Your queues around 13 pm might be night for us, hence that's why you get in so fast. Zz

15. It is very stupid indeed that you only think (if I had queue time of 57 minutes, then this is for everyone!!!), by your screenshot I can see you're from America or somewhere since 7/17 ain't existing in my date/time. Your queues around 13 pm might be night for us, hence that's why you get in so fast. Zz
    Not sure what you mean by 7/17 don't exist in your date/time, maybe you don't know how calendar and dates work in general, but the date July 17 do exist for you and for everyone else in the world. I live in Eastern Europe and my time zone is +1 CEST and when i try to log in was in pretty much prime EU time when the queue are suppose to be the biggest. And yes i generally think if i have 700 queue and it takes me 1 hour to get in, that this apply for other people as well, i don't see why you think that is stupid? Sitting in queue is pretty much sitting in line, wait time should be the same for everyone.

Lying? lol, yeah you never will understand how it was to be forced to donate here. And the queue story is true but I could say the same for you, I could say that you're lying as well right? No one has to believe me, But I know what I saw. Get back from faculty at around 13 or 14 pm, then Enter in Wow and wait in 400 queue that goes up to 700 (suddenly) and then to 1000. After that I wait to 22 or 23 pm. So that is huge amount of waiting. I literally study, go to shop, wash myself, go to sleep and when I wake up > Oh look! I made it into Icecrown... Oh wait... I'm still 123 in the queue...

This never happened before, yes Queues were fast but in the last few months when I was playing, I had to always wait 9 hours to get inside unless I managed to play at 9-10 am which would get me inside automatically. This problem occurred not to me only but to majority of people as well. If you don't believe me being stuck in queue for 9 hours, then I don't care honestly. Had to skip the queue, literally forced to unless I always wanna play at night and get up so sleepy
    You can say i am lying, but i actually took the effort to screenshot when i got in queue and when my account is already log in. Also this is very easy to check by other people as well by making their own tests. Telling me you have 1k+ queue at 1 pm sound very unrealistic, especially when people can try themself and check is there a queue around this time. For example right now is almost 4 PM CEST and there is still no queue for Icecrown. Also saying you are waiting 9 hours and claiming this was happening on regular basis sound so insane and unrealistic, that no i absolute don't believe you.
    Edited: July 19, 2019

First 123 Last