1. Not sure what you mean by 7/17 don't exist in your date/time, maybe you don't know how calendar and dates work in general, but the date July 17 do exist for you and for everyone else in the world. I live in Eastern Europe and my time zone is +1 CEST and when i try to log in was in pretty much prime EU time when the queue are suppose to be the biggest. And yes i generally think if i have 700 queue and it takes me 1 hour to get in, that this apply for other people as well, i don't see why you think that is stupid? Sitting in queue is pretty much sitting in line, wait time should be the same for everyone.

You can say i am lying, but i actually took the effort to screenshot when i got in queue and when my account is already log in. Also this is very easy to check by other people as well by making their own tests. Telling me you have 1k+ queue at 1 pm sound very unrealistic, especially when people can try themself and check is there a queue around this time. For example right now is almost 4 PM CEST and there is still no queue for Icecrown. Also saying you are waiting 9 hours and claiming this was happening on regular basis sound so insane and unrealistic, that no i absolute don't believe you.
    If I remember correctly it's 17/7 date time not 7/17 for us. 7/17 use Americans/England people, not where I live. So imperial system once again sucks hard.
    17 july is written with day/month/year not with month/day/year like you had in that screenshot. Sounds pretty strange that you would have that date/time stamp instead of normal ones that almost whole Europe uses except England... hmm

For queue times, I really don't care anymore. Not that my posts are worth anything, but I know what I saw and I know what It was. I'll say again, if you don't trust me, ain't my fault for that. How I know other people's had similar? Because when I still wasn't a premium user, people wrote 10000 topics about waiting 8-10 hours to enter in iccecrown which you might have forgotten but it's okay. It happens to everyone...

2. If I remember correctly it's 17/7 date time not 7/17 for us. 7/17 use Americans/England people, not where I live. So imperial system once again sucks hard.
    17 july is written with day/month/year not with month/day/year like you had in that screenshot. Sounds pretty strange that you would have that date/time stamp instead of normal ones that almost whole Europe uses except England... hmm
    Well WINDOWNS is American product, so it make sense by default to use American time format. You can change that from time setting, but it never crossed my mind to do so because i cant care less about the date format.

Also just so you know 11PM in US its around 6 AM in EU. To assume that there is 700+ queue at 6 am EU time is very unrealistic.
    Edited: July 20, 2019

3. 435th in queue when I began queuing 18:03 ST
    249th in queue, 15 minutes into the queue.
    96th in queue, 30 minutes into the queue
    Entered the game, queue took 43 minutes.
    Edited: July 20, 2019

4. Que system is really weird I guess, I dont wait in que recent times due I play after 22st, but before even 200 que took more than these 45 - 60 minutes.

Btw, people starts to go off around 20.30-21.00st, so number goes down instead of rising for new ones whose tries to login, so I dont think thats accurate to count them. 400que can take longer at 16st than 21st.

Just wanted to show you, I just forgot to take first picture around 13.30ish st, it was near 800. But as you can see almost 1.5h and only advanced by 100 from these 2 pics. People who says they sit in que for several hours dont lie at all. Though its sunday its a bit slower than weekdays.

http://i67.tinypic.com/29c0tnm.jpg
    http://i67.tinypic.com/rbfvih.jpg
    Edited: July 21, 2019

5. If I remember correctly it's 17/7 date time not 7/17 for us. 7/17 use Americans/England people, not where I live. So imperial system once again sucks hard.

For queue times, I really don't care anymore. Not that my posts are worth anything, but I know what I saw and I know what It was. I'll say again, if you don't trust me, ain't my fault for that. How I know other people's had similar? Because when I still wasn't a premium user, people wrote 10000 topics about waiting 8-10 hours to enter in iccecrown which you might have forgotten but it's okay. It happens to everyone...
    It's not happening to everyone, and you would know that if you had read my post on page 2. I'm located in Germany and never have queue times even close to what you described. And no, I didn't donate. Your post seems like you're just seeking for attention because you're butthurt for not instantly getting on the server or something. Or maybe you had lost internet connection a couple times and had to start from the scratch. Anyway, it's nowhere near what you described.

6. The best way to skip to que is to not log out actually. I have 3 accounts and when i'm not playing they are all jumping up and down in a sanctuary zone.
    Wow doesn't take that much processor power so it's easier to just let it always run. Easy fix :)

7. The best way to skip to que is to not log out actually. I have 3 accounts and when i'm not playing they are all jumping up and down in a sanctuary zone.
    Wow doesn't take that much processor power so it's easier to just let it always run. Easy fix :)
    Open game once in a while to jump to stay logged in-game? Rather inconvenient.

8. Open game once in a while to jump to stay logged in-game? Rather inconvenient.
    It's automatic using a bot.

Just kidding man we all know multiboxers are 100% legit. Please mods don't ban me.

9. I've been waiting to try out Warman Icecrown for the past 6 hours.... I woke up, logged in, sat in line and waited, went to a mandatory employee meeting at work, came back still waiting. Took a shower, get error 132. Log back in, cut the grass, cut animals nails, weed out garden, harvest garden, still in line. Is it really worth this wait?

10. I've been waiting to try out Warman Icecrown for the past 6 hours.... I woke up, logged in, sat in line and waited, went to a mandatory employee meeting at work, came back still waiting. Took a shower, get error 132. Log back in, cut the grass, cut animals nails, weed out garden, harvest garden, still in line. Is it really worth this wait?
    Yeah, worth the wait? Depends how long you have to wait. I'd donate if I had to wait for an hour or more.

11. I've been waiting to try out Warman Icecrown for the past 6 hours.... I woke up, logged in, sat in line and waited, went to a mandatory employee meeting at work, came back still waiting. Took a shower, get error 132. Log back in, cut the grass, cut animals nails, weed out garden, harvest garden, still in line. Is it really worth this wait?
    Yes these queues will happen very often, so you better pay or do not even try. Queues were okay for Europe time, but right now they're so stupid or rigged.

First 123