1. Gearing Nub Looking to Raid Questions.

Hi Everyone.

Just a few Questions :).

So I've been gearing up for awhile now and made it to 4.5kgs ( I know I still got around another 1k or so gs to get buts!). Whats the best way to get into an ICC, VOA, ULD raid?. Every group recruiting for said raids always requires you to have an achievement but as a nub I haven't got 1, I'm more than willing to learn the fights I've watched tutorials on youtube about them and whatnot, now I just actually gotta do them, Is it better for me to try and find a guild?.

If anyone could recommend me a guild that'd be a great help to :).

(I'm Aussie.. so the times i get on might be a problem =\..)

Thanks for any Help!.

2. Underachiever, peak of warmane pugs. Explains a lot tbh.

Honestly, read up on tactics, tell the leader you don't have it, but you've read all of them and that's it.
    If you're still stuck then look for a gearing guild.

Also, Ulduar raids are rare, mostly insane gs req and you'd just be farming fragments for the leader, stay out of those.
    TOC runs are good, they ask for anywhere from 5k to 5.4k, you can get in those most of the time.
    VOA pugs ask for 5k+ usually, there's little to no tactics there, DBM will remind you if you're not paying attention.

3. Make sure you have T9 set 4/5 parts and other stuff you can buy for EoT - farm RDF HC.
    Do FOS, POS, HOR to get other parts, do these dungeons on Heroic every day too, there are some real good pieces.
    Check AH, maybe there are some parts for your class for cheap - like 264 ilvl Mail caster pants for 200g or less, etc.
    Enchant all your gear(Shoulder and Head enchants from reputation too), make sure you have at least Rare quality gems and meta socket active.
    Use viable and demanded spec, don't go Beastmaster Hunter or Arms warrior and know how to play it - read guides.
    Now you have 5k gs or more and you know your spec. Now you get every EoF possible every week to get T10 set ASAP, don't waste it on "big GS trinkets and capes", first thing you buy for EoF is T10 set. Join VOA every week for EoF and chance to get T10 pants or gloves.
    Join a guild that starts raiding ICC and RS, read tactic and mechanic of every boss.(most of them start some 5k gs, usually haveing t9 set, capped hit and exp is a big plus to get in and shows you understand, compared to some dude who spent his EoT of non-set shoulder, head and stuff just to stack GS)
    Now you know everything about raids, gearing and your class, any guild will be happy to have you since you show up on time every raid day[very important] and are ready with flasks, food and repair money. There is a reason to pick you over most of people because you have done your part. Then just farm it till you are BiS.
    Edited: July 15, 2019