1. Hacked or What?

I play yesterday after LK RUn. i log out in dalaran

Now i open and play, i shock im in SW, i check my Bank some item missing,,

i check mu gold 20k now 60k , i check my EOF...700+ now 0 , i check my EOT 500+ now 0

JC token was 80+ now zero

Cooking Award 90+ now 0...

My bag Item all reward in COkking all gone...

PLs help staff or admin.. pls help to back all!!!! its unfair

2. You won't get your stuff back. You yourself are responsible for keeping you account safe.
    If you've fallen for that new phishing site well you basically asked for it.

You could open a ticket, but unless all of the staff get high you're not getting it back.

3. its unfair game are not safe for hackers !!

im very disappointed! ... im collecting 700 EOF for almost a year now its gone for nothing..

Hope staff will help me/us!

4. Keeping the account safe is your responsibility. We make sure data is safe on our side, no one "hacked" out database just to steal your EOFs. We even provide a 2-step authentication service for that, but players have to use it.

5. Reply of my ticket!! i dont know him .. hacking account possible to this server...

( Your items etc were mailed to Renni - Icecrown. Does this name appear familiar? )

try to access again my account The following IP Address is making the request: 77.111.247.134

6. Keeping the account safe is your responsibility. We make sure data is safe on our side, no one "hacked" out database just to steal your EOFs. We even provide a 2-step authentication service for that, but players have to use it.

(We make sure data is safe on our side, no one "hacked" ) how to be sure if me got hack..all my item loss for i dont know ...

Ticket reply ( Your items etc were mailed to Renni - Icecrown. Does this name appear familiar? )

7. (We make sure data is safe on our side, no one "hacked" ) how to be sure if me got hack..all my item loss for i dont know ...

Ticket reply ( Your items etc were mailed to Renni - Icecrown. Does this name appear familiar? )
    Weather you didn't have 2fa enabled, entered your data in to a dodgy 'free coin site',managed to get a key logger downloaded, gave some the password, etc - it's on you.
    If they actually had a database breach, I'm sure it wouldn't be to take your cooking awards....

8. Weather you didn't have 2fa enabled, entered your data in to a dodgy 'free coin site',managed to get a key logger downloaded, gave some the password, etc - it's on you.
    If they actually had a database breach, I'm sure it wouldn't be to take your cooking awards....
    ('free coin site' ) no bcuz im premium user!!

cooking awards GONE about 100+ ....

He/she hack stoled all my item IN GAME?? in WARMANE SITE he not????? i have 10coins , 130points ok nothins lose...only in game!

so? GAME NOT SAFE?

9. Never use the same email and pass on those Shivtr sites. Those sites wee created by chinese gold farmers to steal your accounts.

10. ('free coin site' ) no bcuz im premium user!!

cooking awards GONE about 100+ ....

He/she hack stoled all my item IN GAME?? in WARMANE SITE he not????? i have 10coins , 130points ok nothins lose...only in game!

so? GAME NOT SAFE?
    I've seen 6th graders with better understanding of online security.
    No, game safe, website safe, your password ****. You didn't get "hacked" someone guessed you used "playboy123" as your password.
    Or, more likely, you signed up to tons of sites with the same password.

11. Or, more likely, you signed up to tons of sites with the same password.
    it only takes one phishing site

12. never! i never signed up to tons of sites with the same password.

Im play in home ,, personal computer..thats y i confused shock that HACK my item/account

( Your items etc were mailed to Renni ) fack this account pls invistigate this or give punished baned

13. HACKERS NOT STOP..ALWAYS ATTEMP TO HACK

Your Warmane account: Access from new location

14. Once I got a notification someone from Philippines tried to log into my twitch account. I went ahead and changed my twitch email and password, idk if they had 2fa then, or if they have it now.

Maybe consider changing your email, password and reactivating 2fa? How hard is it?

15. You get 5 day ban for not playing RDF, but if you clean out someone account it's all fair game.