1. Banned Info

Hi, I have been banned for 5 days for ninja in dungeon. Even though facing so many people ninja looting in dungeons i have been told that it is hard to ban someone based on that without pictures and witnesses. So i gave up 5-6 tickets about it. I am a 77 level paladin tank and i do press need on some items which arent tank meterial like plate gear with int boost in order to build up a holy build. If someone gets banned for something i think they deserve to see atleast the ticket and its contents to figure out what they did wrong, Without the name of people who posted em.

2. they don't show you the evidence. ever. don't need on **** that's not for your current spec and you won't get banned.

3. That's silly. Dungeons at level 77 almost have no significance. They can be replaced by auctioned items. Why are we banning people in low level dungeons? nothing in that dungeon holds a value large enough to merit a ban. If it were a raid, or heroic, then the ban would be meaningful, but this is just petty.

I really hope you get relieved of your ban and just earn a warning to your name.
    Edited: July 15, 2019

4. Even though facing so many people ninja looting in dungeons i have been told that it is hard to ban someone based on that without pictures and witnesses.
    Lying online is easy. Screenshots of the events are good evidences, and easy to upload to internet and include links in report.

If someone gets banned for something i think they deserve to see atleast the ticket and its contents to figure out what they did wrong, Without the name of people who posted em.
    It's time consuming process to edit the pictures, and send them to the player(s). That time is better used elsewhere.
    You wish to understand what you did wrong?
    Here's what you did wrong:

I am a 77 level paladin tank and i do press need on some items which arent tank meterial like plate gear with int boost in order to build up a holy build
    You joined in as a tank, you pressed need on heal items.
    In RDF, you're only allowed to need for your spec YOU JOINED IN AS, and only if the item is an upgrade to the spec.

5. You joined in as a tank, you pressed need on heal items.
    In RDF, you're only allowed to need for your spec YOU JOINED IN AS, and only if the item is an upgrade to the spec.
    Which sucks. How do I reroll another spec?

6. Which sucks. How do I reroll another spec?
    There are a ton of ways, just a bit less convenient. I didn't like it too at first, to be honest - it is very simple to go with your geared character and just get free **** for your naked second spec but a dude who actually plays that spec in the dungeon objectively NEEDS the item more than you. Unless the guy says it's okay, you are not entitled to have the same priority as he has, when he literally plays the spec and you don't. The fact that you are geared or even BiS is not that guy's concern.

@OP: Level 77 is not low level. We don't know the situation, ofcourse, but there's a good chance you played with level 80 healer who's heal is the only spec and who is too low for RDF hc right now. That's just one of many possibilites, ofcourse, but this kind of ninja is worse than ninjaing BiS item, if you ask me - because the guy is actually RESTRICTED from part of the content because of the gear, unlike the guys who have 6k+, who already can do whatever they want and change items just for more dps and whatnot.
    Edited: July 15, 2019

7. Which sucks. How do I reroll another spec?
    RDF greed, farm FoS/PoS with a premade group, ask if you can roll for other spec. Check reputation vendors for starter gear, or even have some crafted.

Getting an offspec on a fresh level 80 isn't that wise. Focus on your main spec, and maybe get the os items on side (it's slow). Once your main spec is done with EoT and ToC 5/10 farm, start putting more effort into gearing your os.

8. Thanks for all of your input. I get that its not fair to roll for a gear that isnt your main spec. I have been playing in this server for 4 days. Its frustrating to get banned for longer than the time i actually played the game. It would make much more sense if the ban time would be put based on the accounts age and the past bans.
    It is true that bans are good for the community it teaches the player what NOT to do. But its harsh towards the beginners.

9. Well then we'd all make fresh accounts for scamming and botting and get 3 minute bans.
    That's not how bans work.

10. Theres really no need to roll for that stuff anyway. You can just use cheap cloth to mail gear on the auction house to heal.

11. Maybe the reason was because.
    You joined as a tank lvl 77, basicly you need every single tank item in those RDF's and still need on an offspecc when you dont even have money for dual talents.

12. That happens too often. Same as I queue as level 80 tank and some mage starts needing every blue/green item it drops. I screenshot that and he ''has been death with'' so I assume he got what he deserves. Doing need on anything you can is generally very bad decision.