1. Why blizzard made dbw...

At some procs that you cant mount? Is that was their laziness to make proper model ride a mount or smth else?

2. Taken from wowhead (https://www.wowhead.com/item=50362/d...ill#comments):
    Spoiler: Show
    While under the effects of this trinket you will become shapeshfted and unable to mount.
    30 Seconds is a long time to be unable to mount while soloing or in a PvP situation.

Use this macro to quickly cancel the trinket buffs and mount up.

Remove Amani War Bear and replace with your mounts of choice

Hunter
    /cancelaura Agility of the Vrykul
    /cancelaura Aim of the Iron Dwarves
    /cancelaura Power of the Taunka
    /cast Amani War Bear

Rogue
    /cancelaura Agility of the Vrykul
    /cancelaura Precision of the Iron Dwarves
    /cancelaura Power of the Taunka
    /cast Amani War Bear

Warrior
    /cancelaura Strength of the Vrykul
    /cancelaura Precision of the Iron Dwarves
    /cast Amani War Bear

Death Knight
    /cancelaura Speed of the Vrykul
    /cast Amani War Bear

Paladin
    /cancelaura Speed of the Vrykul
    /cast Amani War Bear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The following comments were replies to the above:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joeness on 2009/12/30 (Patch 3.3.0)

You can mount with the buff as of 12/30/09 def been running around Dal on my raven as one of the various forms (critters beware theres more benefit to killing you now! muahhaaha)

Veilside9999 on 2010/01/03 (Patch 3.3.0)

As of 03/01/2010 i am unable to mount while under the Dwarf and Vrykul shapeshifting effects, These 2 forms also block you from using the jet pack during the Air Ship encounter of ICC. I have adapted the macro from my previous post to help with this, Simply replace /Cast Mount with /use Goblin Rocket Pack. e.g Hunter
    Code:
    /cancelaura Agility of the Vrykul /cancelaura Aim of the Iron Dwarves /cancelaura Power of the Taunka /use Goblin Rocket Pack

Aisenfaire on 2010/03/07 (Patch 3.3.2)

It seems to have been changed in a recent patch, because I was able to rocket back and forth (druid kitty) in gunship battle with the trinket buffs on (Taunka, Vrykul).

scotepi on 2010/06/23 (Patch 3.3.5)

Thanks for the macro. As of 6/23/2010 I still can't mount with some of the buffs on.

spiralled on 2010/09/08 (Patch 3.3.5)

Thanks for this. One correction: rogues get 'Speed of the Vrykul' as well as 'Agility of the Vrykul', and don't get 'Precision of the Iron Dwarves'.

Use the macros from the comments if you don't feel like right clicking the buff off