1. Tried it yesterday, doesn't work flawlessly

2. Tried it yesterday, doesn't work flawlessly
    Ah that one quest, sorry I was kinda lazy to look what it was... I finished that quest 1 year ago. So if it's bugged, sorry mate, you gotta wait for fix like we all do.

3. Oh nah bro, Im not interested in finishing it, got my EK loremaster, I just wanted to tell ppl that they go and do it, coz the bug is rather funny, but the quest is doable

4. Oh nah bro, Im not interested in finishing it, got my EK loremaster, I just wanted to tell ppl that they go and do it, coz the bug is rather funny, but the quest is doable
    Half of bugged quests are somehow doable, not every single one of course. One quest in Feralas, the one where you need to rescue 6 or more dragons from tauren camp was bugged as hell. Quest wouldn't count how many you saved and how I did it? Horde Rogue level 80 came and killed every dragon when I opened the gate and quest has been completed lol, no fails, instant complete. First time I see horde doing a favor to me...

5. To clarify, A LOT of quest dosen't work 100% like they're supposed to but they are still doable with a little clever thinking.
    After doing Loremaster and seeing most of the quests in the world, all I can say is there is indeed "very few" quests that dosent work at all.
    Out of a minimum 3000 quests I have done I can use my hands to count the fingers on the quests that didn't work.

First 12