1. quest stories

Hi, is this server is good to experience all quest and stories same like from retail?

2. Yes it is.

I myself haven't come across alot of bugged quests.

If you really desire to experience the story and quest lines i suggest to play on Lordaeron.

3. It's good although some quests are bugged (most vanilla ones) and you need to wait for 1-2 months or more to debug them.

4. It's good although some quests are bugged (most vanilla ones) and you need to wait for 1-2 months or more to debug them.
    What do you mean most vanilla ones? What you're saying indicates most quests on Kalimdor/EK are bugged, which is not true. There's actually very few bugged quests.

5. They're usually proactive about quests. On the other hand, Mine Sweeper... forever be it broken. :c

6. What do you mean most vanilla ones? What you're saying indicates most quests on Kalimdor/EK are bugged, which is not true. There's actually very few bugged quests.
    Those that are ''very few'' bugged are actually big ones that are most interesting. Those quests can also hold additional merchant that sells special cooking recipes,etc. and are unobtainable because of bugs. Those that we call ''few of them'' are around 12-15 quests bugged, but still that is a serious number when you want to finish all.

7. "There's actually very few bugged quests."

Wait what, let me step on over to the Bugtracker.

986 pages at 12 bug reports per page = 11,832 reports

8. "There's actually very few bugged quests."

Wait what, let me step on over to the Bugtracker.

986 pages at 12 bug reports per page = 11,832 reports
    Quest related bugtrackers are actually 5675.
    AND It's not like these reports are all recent.
    They start from 3y/o.
    On top of that alot of them are duplicated etc.

Do your homework before you start talking nonsense

9. Still that's nowhere near "very few". Words have meaning.

The age of the report is also meaningless if the bug still exists. Many from that era still do.

They don't need to be recent to be valid.

10. Today they have finally fixed Kodo caravan quests in Desolace after 3 years being in a bug tracker... But all other quests are still bugged. Eh...

11. The most annoying bugged quests I've come across -and it's still bugged- is one in Howling Fjord called "Lightning Infused Relics".
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/78687
    Although I've just seen it's been updated 8h ago, this hasn't been fixed yet. If you can't complete this one, you cannot get Loremaster. There are some quests that are key and sometimes need workarounds.

But, overall, it's the most bug-free server out there.

12. In eastern plaguelands is a quest, Matter of Time in Andorhal in town hall, while it's bugged its possible to do, but I encourage everyone to go and do it, you gotta see that

13. In eastern plaguelands is a quest, Matter of Time in Andorhal in town hall, while it's bugged its possible to do, but I encourage everyone to go and do it, you gotta see that
    I did that one few months ago, it was working but I think that quest gets repeated? If that is the one to get an item that is used against that boss in middle of town.

14. It's in town hall in Andorhal, gnome Chromie is questgiver. You gotta use the item on those grain silos to spawn some worms to kill and when you activate the item given to you, fun starts

15. It's in town hall in Andorhal, gnome Chromie is questgiver. You gotta use the item on those grain silos to spawn some worms to kill and when you activate the item given to you, fun starts

I completed this quest like a month ago, worked flawlessly.

12 Last