1. The solution for gearing is simple, my Lordaeron friends. I'm an Icecrown player who is bis without having any donated item, and i spent a LOT of time getting my gear. You said yourself that the ppl who gear up fast are endgame raiding guild alts. So the solution is clear to me: join their guilds and participate in their alt runs, and youll get to 6k+ in sone time. Crying about being unable to get gear trough pugging is basically nonsense, because everyone can join guilds, i played on Lordaeron and i know that you people have quite lower requirements for joining guilds and doing content, so I see no problem. Im surr that if you spend a few months pugging you can get to at least 5.4k gs which gets you into any icc raiding guild. Casual players will allways whine about being overpowered by well geared people. You have a choice: be casual and pug and never achieve great gear, or join a guild, raid and progress.

Edit: I will also add that you dont need to be a person who killed or farms Bane or LoD to be relevant in pvp, especially at battlegrounds. You can do exeptionally well with any icc hc wep (10 or 25) and even 25 or 10 normal weps. Ive seen people wreck in bgs with less than 6k gs in PvE gear. Its all about dedication to gear and pvp skill in the end.
    The gearing part is right, I am core raider of a good guild on lordaeron and 6.2k right now. BUT that is not the point, not everyone can/wants to do that and there will always be "casual and pug who never achieve great gear". The issue is that those casual players have 6.9k gearscore on icecrown and therefore ruin all the gear balance. Lordaeron has a pretty natural distribution of gear between the players, generally players who are good and play a lot have great gear, while others don't. THAT is how it was always supposed to be by blizzard, anything else just ruins the balance. Bgs are just a joke when everyone is fully BiS geared. Fights take 0 skill, it's just a matter of who can deal the most damage.

2. This is so funny how low skilled players cry on every single forum section about bgs. Firstly u did not like mmode and when they changed it you still dont like it. I guess u guys need to leave and make own server with the rules you wanna

3. This is so funny how low skilled players cry on every single forum section about bgs. Firstly u did not like mmode and when they changed it you still dont like it. I guess u guys need to leave and make own server with the rules you wanna
    Best reply here. Nice opinion ! Very constructive !

4. Didn't you guys have 30 minute queues before the crossrealm? Crossrealm BGs revived lord's PvP, from what I heard. :P

Stop saying that you know A LOT OF people who feel the same way. This is a cheap way to manipulate people and it's not going to work. The fact that you and five of your friends don't like the system means LITERALLY NOTHING in the bigger picture with thousands of people. :)

A lot of IC players grinded their bis gears by themselves, since we have been here for A LONG time. You've had a lot of time to grind the gear as well. :) Just because you spent 7x more time on LEVELING than we did, does not make you special. All gear is eligible in-game, including the shadowmournes, for you and for icecrown, which means you can't really call it "pay to win", since you can get everything for free.

Besides, as far as I am aware there are two gear brackets now, which were made mainly for lordaeron - when you ding 80 and have clean 2k gs, you have a very low chance to run into bis shadowmourne guys. Be glad.
    Grinding unbuffed bosses with 30% buff + for every item someone buys from warmane store it makes it easy for the rest to gear up.

if icecrown is not pay to win nearly no game is pay to win since often you can get the premium items by grinding but it just take months or years. For the record on dont blame warmane you can pay for free and they have a sever to run and bills to pay be being under the illusion that it is not pay to win is just ridiculous

as a person who actually did pvp on lord before crossrealm, i can say that que where never normally 30 min maybe if you where doing bgs in between 04.00-09.00 server time but normally the que was way shorter. It took 30 min for bg to pop on lord is usually nothing that is being said by players who actually play bgs before crossrealm i hear it most from icecrown players and new people. but a lot of the issues with bgs don't come from the warmane store and has to do with faction balance instead just look the arena leaderboards. almost all high-end pvpers go alliance for the human trinket, if i would be more focused on pvp instead of pve i would do the same because remaining horde is an instant disadvantage

there is for sure a better solution to this problem that would make it better etc : making blackrock starter gear less powerful, making relentless available for honor or lord, limiting the size of premade groups from icecrown to 3, mixed faction bgs (imagine no being able to tell the outcome of the bg before quing up 95% of the time), put the same ammount of icecrown ppl on each faction in bgs, adding additional rewards to make playing high end pvp on horde rewarding, removing racials or make you able to change racial etc

but then again a lot of ppl don't want the issue to be solved because winning without breaking a sweat and just spam 1-2-3 farming the other faction with your team having 1k more gs per average is comfy, rewarding and gives gratification to some people
    Edited: July 23, 2019

5. This is so funny how low skilled players cry on every single forum section about bgs. Firstly u did not like mmode and when they changed it you still dont like it. I guess u guys need to leave and make own server with the rules you wanna
    Oh, right I forgot about the skill that is involved in oneshotting people. Keep lying to yourself and keep thinking that you are skilled because you have bought better gear. Old Blackrock bgs ACTUALLY took skill, because there was a great balance of gear between people. What is your arena experience with which specc btw? I don't even care what expansion, just tell me what the highest rating you've ever been to was.

6. This is another post concerning the crossrealm bg from a Lordearon perspective.
    Every sinlge day people complain about it in global, every week, people can read complaints about it here on the forums. In this light, I make this post in honor of those people, whom have unsucessfully, for weeks, and months, spent time and enegery showing their dissatisfaction with the corssrealm bg system.
    Now is the time the warmane staff listens to the demands of the people, and stop ignoring the will of the people whom are keeping the server alive.

First, lets ask, qui bono, who benifits from this crossrealm pvp? is it the lordearon players, blackrock, or icecrown? the answer is simple and i will not go into further detail with this. Icecrown paytowin with shadowmourns running around 1 shotting lordearon players in every bg. (must be fun for them) And instant lvl 80's that with crazy gear they get for free as soon as they made their toon, also squash the hardworking, low-geared players from Lordearon whom have to work their way up all the way from the buttom. Crossrealm bg benifits all players, except lordearon.

You made this xrealm system so that more players would play bg pvp, but have you ever considered that it might have the advese effect? i for one, will never ever enter a bg with this system, and i know many other from lordearon feel the same way. Thus, your xrealm system does not promote bgs, but actually disencourages a lot of people from Lordearon to enter them to start with. I know many Lordearon players (including myself) whom completly boycot arenas and bgs because of this. and i even know some people whom choose to quit the sever as a whole in protest over this system.

I ask the devs of lordearon this. How many more posts must you read on forums from Lordearon players dissaitisfied to their bones with this xrealm server, before you change this? For how long must me and my fellow lordearon players get squashed in every single bg by pay2winners and insntant lvl 80s.

My suggestion for change is that you keep xrealm bg pvp between blackrock and icecrown, and let Lordearon have their own pvp system.
    Totally agree with this.
    Its just stupid to merge lordaeron with the rest especially Icecrown ppl. I have few BIS chars there and bgs are no more fun to play at all. Its all about who will camp who... majority of the ppl have SM etc...sad.

Hope they will start new vanilla realm or smth like that.

7. At first I thought this crossrealm thingy a good idea, but now I've changed my mind. I'm kinda tired of watching 5 Smourne and HC DBW warriors ******storming around the BG only because they can spread their wallets much like whores spread their legs.

8. Yea, as a Lord player I have stopped doing BG's, since the crossrealm for bg's. So all it did was kill bg's on Lord, none of my friends there even want to group up for bg's anymore.
    Cba being cannon fodder to P2W acc.

9. I have a few chars on Lordearon but decided to swap over to Icecrown due to peer pressure from friends. However, I do agree that this subjects is in need of some attention as there is just too much of a difference which can potentially spoil gameplay altogether and make people flat out quit Warmane.

10. Okay, I want to address this from a PoV that is for crossrealm from a Lordaeron player. First off, I am in a guild that does 9 heroics on 25, i'm much more geared than your average Lordaeron player.

That being said, Lordaeron does not need its own queue or be out of crossrealm. Why? Simply because Lord arena was never healthy. It's literally 90% of writing on global chat "queue 2s", dodging people you don't wanna play against or can't beat by checking /who or in major cities in front of arena masters, and also win trading. You can sit in queue forever. If your oops know who you play against, expect counter gearing. Also you'll be screwed to find a decent partner with skill and gear in his class that can and wants to queue with you. Crossrealm is much more competitive, and there have been people who have gotten to 2k. There is a disc priest and mm hunter on horde that got to 2k this season with very poor gear.

Addressing gear differences - taking damage from bis dps isn't something only Lordaeron people struggle with. Ask healers from icecrown and blackrock too - 284 meta isn't balanced and the damage is insane. This is not the issue with the gear difference though, for bis dps from other realms play with lower resilience. Reaching 1.1k resilience is nothing hard for a dps from Lordaeron, and if you have JC/BS profs (don't argue about this - if you are serious about pvp these WILL be your professions) as a healer, being 1300+ resi is nothing impossible. The only awful thing will be your dmg output against bis healers, where you'll need to outplay the cc game.

My last point is something harsh, but every Lordaeron player crying in forums needs to hear. Lordaeron is NOT a PvP realm. And neither is icecrown. Look at the ladder: it's a higher chunk of blackrock players, and a lot of the warriors there don't even have shadowmourne. If you want to PvP seriously, why choose Lordaeron and spend so long getting dog furious/relentless gear and never seeing bis weapons/trinkets/offparts in your lifetime? Why don't you and your partner just go to blackrock where you can stop blaming the gear difference and actually play? It's really a click of a button and you can get heroic RS trinkets at reasonable rates too. Lordaeron exists because of its challenging PVE content, PvP is just something people like to do on the side, like it or not.

11. Regarding Lordaeron: What about leaving BGs out of the crossrealm and arenas in?

12. My last point is something harsh, but every Lordaeron player crying in forums needs to hear. Lordaeron is NOT a PvP realm. And neither is icecrown. Look at the ladder: it's a higher chunk of blackrock players, and a lot of the warriors there don't even have shadowmourne.
    Well said, my friend. Well said.
    I agree with your entire post. Just thought a small quote would mark the comment alone.
    Edited: August 7, 2019

13. My last point is something harsh, but every Lordaeron player crying in forums needs to hear.
    ^This.

i mean ofcourse Lord's pvp population is gonna be lower. aside from the fact theres less people in general, people join Lord BECAUSE its blizzlike leveling. which also means raiding is gonna go slower because ppl are still gearing up. and the ones that are already geared, have decent/good guilds or set groups to raid with. putting more time into getting something and then complaining about it taking too long, is just rediculous. especially if you're complaining about something like pvp. like Aymxn said. if you don't like it. join Blackrock so you can get the free gear. you can pvp there, and keep pve'ing on Lord.

PS: don't blame crossrealm for this. do you really thing Lord is the only realm that suffers with the SM warrs/rets ? IC players as well as Blackrock players have to deal with this. and don't act like BiS geared people is the reason you lose. im do multiple bgs each day and it's honestly 50/50. first one we win, second we lose, third we win, fourth we lose, so on and so on. yes sometimes it sucks and we lose 4 in a row. is that because BiS people? maybe. but your faction also gets those BiS geared people, and absolutely wipe the floor with the enemy. are you also complaining about those bgs?

if i have to believe all you people and say bg ques took 30 min (which i dont btw) be happy you're now sitting 1-4 min ques. I'd much rather do 4 bgs in 30 min and lose 50% of the time ""because of BiS people"" than play 1 bg in 30 minutes and still lose ""because of BiS people"".
    I mean lets face it. there are BiS people on Lord too, just not as many. and if you get lucky enough to get those people on Your team. you'll have a great time. but if they're on the opposing faction, it's back to complaining on the forums.

Aymxn, i completely agree with you. fk these babies.

14. oh and the pay2win thing

I mean, debatable. you can generalize it as pay2win just because yes you can buy gear. but still. considering it's also available in game, makes it kinda... eh.. some people have a headstart, some people have to grind for it. like some of you said; in the end, whats the difference. you're still gonna get 1 shotted just because this warrior is 6.5k and your ****ty mage is 2.1k. that's not his fault. because if he did NOT buy that gear. he's put months and months of effort into getting it, especially if he has SM. and the truth hurts, but you didn't. and thats also not your fault. maybe you just dont play as much. maybe you just started playing. maybe just maybe. you don't have the skills for it. not saying you're not a good player, maybe just not AS good. but shouldnt that be more motivation to keep getting better and keep grinding (if u dont wanna spend money on it) and actually get that same gear so it'll eventually be an even match?

I lvld a new rogue. when i was 2.6k gs'd i still won most 1v1 scenarios. yes i got one shotted vs geared people but still.. i died like 70% of the time.
    when i got to 3k already saw a difference cus against those same people i survived most 2v2-3v4-5v6 scenarios. i died maybe 50% of the time
    then 4k and against those same people i survived 2 out of 3 times. wow only 4k gs (80% pve btw) and im doing fine in bgs against SM warriors.
    now im 5k gs. Just only 1 month later might i add. still full furious geared, 2 wrathfull offpieces. some crafted gear, and wow. im actually only dying 20% of the times in bgs.

again. blaming the crossfaction system or BiS geared people is ridiculous. out of the 15 players on each team for a BG thats not AV, maybe 3-4 people max are gonna be (Partially) BiS, 3-5 are ok, the rest is average or below average. I have literally not yet seen any BG on any server/expansion/realm where there was an entire group with fully BiS geared people. and ive played on this server since 2012-2013.. you will always have more geared people. even if you had every item possible BiS, theres gonna be someone who's better geared just cus they have a better set bonus or a better class. and dont even start about other classes being more OP than others. thats been talked about since vanilla.

stop crying about gear, go and grind for it. get a good guild not even a hardcore raiding guild. just a decently good guild that does some raids. farm your bgs like everyone else does whos just starting out in pvp. maybe get a decent partner for 2s. hell i played with a 3k gs frost dk on my rogue in 2s and got to 1400. it's not hard. seriously.

#StopCryingStartGrinding
    (or go to blackrock)
    Edited: August 8, 2019 Reason: typos

15. Crossrealm till lvl 79. At level 80 it's not necessary.

First 123 Last