1. This is so funny how low skilled players cry on every single forum section about bgs. Firstly u did not like mmode and when they changed it you still dont like it. I guess u guys need to leave and make own server with the rules you wanna
    If your profile picture is an anime, your opinion does not count.

2. If your profile picture is an anime, your opinion does not count.
    i guess if your picture is the basic warmane default yours doesn't count either?

3. They CROSS-REALMED the BGs and Arena from all realms because population on Blackcock and Lordaeron were dwindling, sadly. And their pay-cows the european donation cows who are the third world kids that have funneled their life-savings into this server all play on Icecrown where they can buy Shadowmourne, full 272/264 item set, BIS items, without any thought, skill, or w/e required. sadly this has become a normal thing on BLACKCOCK too... all the top BLACKCOCK teams are littered with players that donated for more than half of their gear, [bug] abusing 284, 272, and 264 items against players that are only equipped with ilvl 248 at best. It's ****ing sad and despicable, considering ARENA ADDICTS, the Arena server to precede Arena Tournament that was hosted in the USA, NEVER allowed these kinds of donations, because they compromised the brackets and rankings. It's the same reason for having an MMR system to begin with, to separate good players from casual players, from bad players. Letting ******ed third world european kids slam their keyboards against casual Asian, Oceanic and USA players while having BiS gear just discourages them from playing at all. Why not just put an IP block on anyone that doesn't live in germany or france and we can stop this endless crying once and for all @******eveloper

P.S. F U C K Y O U ... DO X M E K I D

First 123