1. Enough is Enough

This is another post concerning the crossrealm bg from a Lordearon perspective.
    Every sinlge day people complain about it in global, every week, people can read complaints about it here on the forums. In this light, I make this post in honor of those people, whom have unsucessfully, for weeks, and months, spent time and enegery showing their dissatisfaction with the corssrealm bg system.
    Now is the time the warmane staff listens to the demands of the people, and stop ignoring the will of the people whom are keeping the server alive.

First, lets ask, qui bono, who benifits from this crossrealm pvp? is it the lordearon players, blackrock, or icecrown? the answer is simple and i will not go into further detail with this. Icecrown paytowin with shadowmourns running around 1 shotting lordearon players in every bg. (must be fun for them) And instant lvl 80's that with crazy gear they get for free as soon as they made their toon, also squash the hardworking, low-geared players from Lordearon whom have to work their way up all the way from the buttom. Crossrealm bg benifits all players, except lordearon.

You made this xrealm system so that more players would play bg pvp, but have you ever considered that it might have the advese effect? i for one, will never ever enter a bg with this system, and i know many other from lordearon feel the same way. Thus, your xrealm system does not promote bgs, but actually disencourages a lot of people from Lordearon to enter them to start with. I know many Lordearon players (including myself) whom completly boycot arenas and bgs because of this. and i even know some people whom choose to quit the sever as a whole in protest over this system.

I ask the devs of lordearon this. How many more posts must you read on forums from Lordearon players dissaitisfied to their bones with this xrealm server, before you change this? For how long must me and my fellow lordearon players get squashed in every single bg by pay2winners and insntant lvl 80s.

My suggestion for change is that you keep xrealm bg pvp between blackrock and icecrown, and let Lordearon have their own pvp system.

2. This is a very interesting topic with a perspective that has never been seen here.

3. Didn't you guys have 30 minute queues before the crossrealm? Crossrealm BGs revived lord's PvP, from what I heard. :P

Stop saying that you know A LOT OF people who feel the same way. This is a cheap way to manipulate people and it's not going to work. The fact that you and five of your friends don't like the system means LITERALLY NOTHING in the bigger picture with thousands of people. :)

A lot of IC players grinded their bis gears by themselves, since we have been here for A LONG time. You've had a lot of time to grind the gear as well. :) Just because you spent 7x more time on LEVELING than we did, does not make you special. All gear is eligible in-game, including the shadowmournes, for you and for icecrown, which means you can't really call it "pay to win", since you can get everything for free.

Besides, as far as I am aware there are two gear brackets now, which were made mainly for lordaeron - when you ding 80 and have clean 2k gs, you have a very low chance to run into bis shadowmourne guys. Be glad.

4. What a genius suggestion! Remove cross-realm from Lordaeron so PvP becomes almost inexistence on that realm.
    +30 min queue time for each BG and two or three teams fighting each other in 2s arena. Sounds really like a very exciting way to do pvp.

5. This is another post concerning the crossrealm bg from a Lordearon perspective.
    Every sinlge day people complain about it in global, every week, people can read complaints about it here on the forums. In this light, I make this post in honor of those people, whom have unsucessfully, for weeks, and months, spent time and enegery showing their dissatisfaction with the corssrealm bg system.
    Now is the time the warmane staff listens to the demands of the people, and stop ignoring the will of the people whom are keeping the server alive.

First, lets ask, qui bono, who benifits from this crossrealm pvp? is it the lordearon players, blackrock, or icecrown? the answer is simple and i will not go into further detail with this. Icecrown paytowin with shadowmourns running around 1 shotting lordearon players in every bg. (must be fun for them) And instant lvl 80's that with crazy gear they get for free as soon as they made their toon, also squash the hardworking, low-geared players from Lordearon whom have to work their way up all the way from the buttom. Crossrealm bg benifits all players, except lordearon.

You made this xrealm system so that more players would play bg pvp, but have you ever considered that it might have the advese effect? i for one, will never ever enter a bg with this system, and i know many other from lordearon feel the same way. Thus, your xrealm system does not promote bgs, but actually disencourages a lot of people from Lordearon to enter them to start with. I know many Lordearon players (including myself) whom completly boycot arenas and bgs because of this. and i even know some people whom choose to quit the sever as a whole in protest over this system.

I ask the devs of lordearon this. How many more posts must you read on forums from Lordearon players dissaitisfied to their bones with this xrealm server, before you change this? For how long must me and my fellow lordearon players get squashed in every single bg by pay2winners and insntant lvl 80s.

My suggestion for change is that you keep xrealm bg pvp between blackrock and icecrown, and let Lordearon have their own pvp system.
    I'm with you, I prefer to wait long Queue instead get rekt by donors every Battleground I play.
    Also I want to add an Idea... I know it will not be good for some players but it maybe will keep short Battleground Queues. If they disable Crossrealm and enable cross-faction (only at BG)? If there is not enought players at queue ( Lordaeron has 5000+ players, I'm not sure if it really will take long queues) it would be another way to improve long waits.

Of crouse some players prefer the actual system because they are geared or maybe doesn't have enought time but I'm sure they don't enjoy PvP System when you are fighting vs players that they have 6300+ gs and you are wearing fuorius set. You are only able to die and die again.

Its my experience about PvP and i think it would be better, just try it. Don't ignore those players that are trying to improve gameplay.
    Ty.

6. Didn't you guys have 30 minute queues before the crossrealm? Crossrealm BGs revived lord's PvP, from what I heard. :P

Stop saying that you know A LOT OF people who feel the same way. This is a cheap way to manipulate people and it's not going to work. The fact that you and five of your friends don't like the system means LITERALLY NOTHING in the bigger picture with thousands of people. :)

A lot of IC players grinded their bis gears by themselves, since we have been here for A LONG time. You've had a lot of time to grind the gear as well. :) Just because you spent 7x more time on LEVELING than we did, does not make you special. All gear is eligible in-game, including the shadowmournes, for you and for icecrown, which means you can't really call it "pay to win", since you can get everything for free.

Besides, as far as I am aware there are two gear brackets now, which were made mainly for lordaeron - when you ding 80 and have clean 2k gs, you have a very low chance to run into bis shadowmourne guys. Be glad.
    Hello, first sorry for my english.

From what you heard ? You really need to go on Lordaeron and take the opinion of players or just look on this forum there is no PvP on Lord anymore ... Actually, if you navigate on this forum yes there is A LOT OF people who feel the same way AND not just from Lordaeron player. But this is why a poll from staff could be a nice idea to know if people want this crossrealm or not.

Yes a lot of people grind by themself on Icecrown but these peoples decided to play on this kind of server (that I consider semi-fun not have to tell you that x7 is not blizzlike and buying stuff with real money is not blizzlike). People chose Lordaeron cause it's Blizzlike (For me mix the PvP from a semi-fun and a blizzlike server is a little bit weird and non sense).

You can't say not paying for SM is not a p2w system just because you can have it in game. Go on Lordaeron and ask for how much people have SM or s8 shoulder/helmet. Pretty sure you'll have 0 for SM reply and less than 10 for s8 shoulder/helmet. SO YES BUYING THE BEST GEAR IN GAME IS A FCKING FREAKING P2W SYSTEM (more than Archeage or BDO system if you want my opinion, that I consider big P2W games and never ever these games allow to pay the best stuff).

For the braket yes it's true. But when you get full S7 goodbye the low braket and welcome to the Warmane ****ty battleground. (I don't want to talk about the arena it's a disaster :) )

I am a Lordaeron player and I totally agree with milemus

Thanks for reading me and sorry again for my english
    Edited: July 18, 2019

7. There were never 30 min BG or arena quee on Lord before X realm. You are just saying this to let it enable,. but you never played there. BG's quee were about +- 10 min. And we can happily wait this time for serious BG.

8. From what you heard ? You really need to go on Lordaeron and take the opinion of players or just look on this forum there is no PvP on Lord anymore ... Actually, if you navigate on this forum yes there is A LOT OF people who feel the same way AND not just from Lordaeron player.
    I don't have a level 80 character in that realm, yes, that's just what I heard in forums in various threads. Despite my own lack of experience there, just because a few (or few dozen) people don't like the system, it means nothing because there are thousands of players on this realm.

But this is why a poll from staff could be a nice idea to know if people want this crossrealm or not.
    It's been discussed long ago here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=395828

Yes a lot of people grind by themself on Icecrown but these peoples decided to play on this kind of server (that I consider semi-fun not have to tell you that x7 is not blizzlike and buying stuff with real money is not blizzlike). People chose Lordaeron cause it's Blizzlike (For me mix the PvP from a semi-fun and a blizzlike server is a little bit weird and non sense).

You can't say not paying for SM is not a p2w system just because you can have it in game. Go on Lordaeron and ask for how much people have SM or s8 shoulder/helmet. Pretty sure you'll have 0 for SM reply and less than 10 for s8 shoulder/helmet. SO YES BUYING THE BEST GEAR IN GAME IS A FCKING FREAKING P2W SYSTEM (more than Archeage or BDO system if you want my opinion, that I consider big P2W games and never ever these games allow to pay the best stuff).
    With all due respect, Warmane does not care what do you consider Icecrown to be.

If we lived in a perfect world where both factions of Lordaeron don't have any queues and can play with each other in harmony, nobody would include it in a crossrealm. However, it's not a perfect world and there is a reason for it.

Your realm has 100% full access to every single item for free. How other players got the same items should not concern you - YOU can get everything for free, just like you could in Blizzard. Why does it matter to you whether you get raped by 6.5k donor, or by 6.5k player who got the items the hard way? The end result for you is the same. If the only issue is that there are too many of BiS people and if you didn't have crossrealm you would simply see LESS BiS people, after several years you would still run into the same issue because players on Lordaeron are filling with bis people as well - by the day.

There were never 30 min BG or arena quee on Lord before X realm. You are just saying this to let it enable,. but you never played there. BG's quee were about +- 10 min. And we can happily wait this time for serious BG.
    Even if it was a 10 minute queue instead of 30 minutes, it is still an unreasonable amount of time for a battleground that can often be finished in under 2 minutes.

9. I like how ppl complain about having 10min queue time for PvP when i would be happy about 10min queue time for a rdf hc dungeon

10. I like how ppl complain about having 10min queue time for PvP when i would be happy about 10min queue time for a rdf hc dungeon
    RDF queue is supposed to be longer because there are more requirements for finding people than simply 4 anybodies. You have to find a combination of all three roles, while BG considers any spec, any role. That is the main reason why the queue takes so long - bunch of dps are waiting for eternity while tanks get insta pop.

Also, low gearscore people are ineligible for RDF hc and most (not all) high gearscore people don't find it rewarding enough to even go there in the first place. That cuts the considerable population by quite a bit as well. Battlegrounds take even naked 0 gs characters, and a lot of bis people like to play them as well.

11. How other players got the same items should not concern you - YOU can get everything for free, just like you could in Blizzard. Why does it matter to you whether you get raped by 6.5k donor, or by 6.5k player who got the items the hard way? The end result for you is the same. If the only issue is that there are too many of BiS people and if you didn't have crossrealm you would simply see LESS BiS people, after several years you would still run into the same issue because players on Lordaeron are filling with bis people as well - by the day.
    I couldn't disagree more. I never had an issue with getting beaten by people who have better gear than me when they deserved it. The issue is that you face 1.3k players who have gear that requires 2.4k rating. That completely ruins the balance of arena and makes it way too hard to climb rating as non donor/lordaeron player. Bgs are just a joke because everyone has full BiS equipment, an issue that will NEVER occur on lordaeron. People on lordaeron get STUCK with their gear after a certain time. Only very few people ever see Lichking HC or even just any 277 gear except gunship. Your argument shows how you have litterally no idea about how lordaeron works. Getting geared takes more than time or money on lordaeron. With 6.2k gs I feel like a god in wintergrasp, while in bgs I am getting outgeared by litteral gorillas and I have to play stupidely defensive to not get globalled. There are probably less shadowmournes on the entire lordaeron server than in a single 40v40 BG!

12. I couldn't disagree more. I never had an issue with getting beaten by people who have better gear than me when they deserved it. The issue is that you face 1.3k players who have gear that requires 2.4k rating. That completely ruins the balance of arena and makes it way too hard to climb rating as non donor/lordaeron player. Bgs are just a joke because everyone has full BiS equipment, an issue that will NEVER occur on lordaeron. People on lordaeron get STUCK with their gear after a certain time. Only very few people ever see Lichking HC or even just any 277 gear except gunship. Your argument shows how you have litterally no idea about how lordaeron works. Getting geared takes more than time or money on lordaeron. With 6.2k gs I feel like a god in wintergrasp, while in bgs I am getting outgeared by litteral gorillas and I have to play stupidely defensive to not get globalled. There are probably less shadowmournes on the entire lordaeron server than in a single 40v40 BG!
    This is another post concerning the crossrealm bg from a Lordearon perspective.
    That's what I was addressing as well - non-rated BGs. I agree about the rated arenas, though. Those are two separate issues, for my head at least.

I do disagree, however, that lordaeron will NEVER fill with bis people. Literally anything is possible for anyone, you are not god if you defeat LK25hc or halion25hc and you are not god if you reach 2k rating. Everything is doable with time and effort. Since lord is not going to upgrade to cata or reset back to vanilla, in time, you would fill with bis people eventually, however long it would take. Though that's pure speculation from both of our sides, so it's pointless to argue here I guess.

13. That's what I was addressing as well - non-rated BGs. I agree about the rated arenas, though. Those are two separate issues, for my head at least.

I do disagree, however, that lordaeron will NEVER fill with bis people. Literally anything is possible for anyone, you are not god if you defeat LK25hc or halion25hc and you are not god if you reach 2k rating. Everything is doable with time and effort. Since lord is not going to upgrade to cata or reset back to vanilla, in time, you would fill with bis people eventually, however long it would take. Though that's pure speculation from both of our sides, so it's pointless to argue here I guess.
    You don't understand what "stuck" means, do you? I play on this server since like 10months by now I guess, and most people's gear didn't change a whole lot. The only people who gear up fast are alts from big guilds. The average player who runs pugs will never get to 6k gs, because pugs will never clear icc, and that's not a matter of gear. Basically only pugs that consist of alts from bigger guilds get past plague quarter. There is a small percentage of players who upgrade their gear in guild runs every week. Many people will never join a endgame raiding guild (that's just how the game works) and those people will never get anywhere close to the average gear of icecrown plebs who just donate or get carried through icc in pugs.
    Not everything is doable for everyone, where would the fun be if it was? You aren't a god if you defeat lk25hc on lordaeron, but you are known by the server if you do it, since basically no one can do it. Gear is actually challenging to get here, but the main difference are the huge buffs for icc which make bosses really hard even if you have the appropriate gear.

14. I don't have a level 80 character in that realm, yes, that's just what I heard in forums in various threads. Despite my own lack of experience there, just because a few (or few dozen) people don't like the system, it means nothing because there are thousands of players on this realm.

It's been discussed long ago here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=395828

With all due respect, Warmane does not care what do you consider Icecrown to be.

If we lived in a perfect world where both factions of Lordaeron don't have any queues and can play with each other in harmony, nobody would include it in a crossrealm. However, it's not a perfect world and there is a reason for it.

Your realm has 100% full access to every single item for free. How other players got the same items should not concern you - YOU can get everything for free, just like you could in Blizzard. Why does it matter to you whether you get raped by 6.5k donor, or by 6.5k player who got the items the hard way? The end result for you is the same. If the only issue is that there are too many of BiS people and if you didn't have crossrealm you would simply see LESS BiS people, after several years you would still run into the same issue because players on Lordaeron are filling with bis people as well - by the day.
    This was been discussed at the test phase... They tried it good, but why they don't let the player decide if they like it or not now ? If yes so be it let the crossrealm if no well, remove it. Because the player should be the priority not their bank account. Plus with a poll we could see if there is only a dozen of people or more who want this crossrealm remove.

I know Warmane don't consider my opinion and this is sad. What's the point to have a suggestion part in this forum if they don't care about a **** of my ****ty opinion. Just to give a player the feeling that they are listen their players ? I think so.

Even if my server have a 100% free access to every single item for free how this system is equal for Lordaeron that can't buy the item from a cash shop ? Actually yes I'm concern of how they get their item cause I have to fight against them all the day (because have 8 SM and everyone get their s8 r2 weapon is not normal). This is just not fair at all. Player who get SM the hardway ? I'm pretty sure I can count them on one hand. And the problem is not only the BG but the arena. I don't have to draw you a picture of what is it. 7/10 match against a SM warrior, dk or pally full S8. Hard to have access to the stuff in this condition.

Thanks
    Edited: July 19, 2019

15. The solution for gearing is simple, my Lordaeron friends. I'm an Icecrown player who is bis without having any donated item, and i spent a LOT of time getting my gear. You said yourself that the ppl who gear up fast are endgame raiding guild alts. So the solution is clear to me: join their guilds and participate in their alt runs, and youll get to 6k+ in sone time. Crying about being unable to get gear trough pugging is basically nonsense, because everyone can join guilds, i played on Lordaeron and i know that you people have quite lower requirements for joining guilds and doing content, so I see no problem. Im surr that if you spend a few months pugging you can get to at least 5.4k gs which gets you into any icc raiding guild. Casual players will allways whine about being overpowered by well geared people. You have a choice: be casual and pug and never achieve great gear, or join a guild, raid and progress.

Edit: I will also add that you dont need to be a person who killed or farms Bane or LoD to be relevant in pvp, especially at battlegrounds. You can do exeptionally well with any icc hc wep (10 or 25) and even 25 or 10 normal weps. Ive seen people wreck in bgs with less than 6k gs in PvE gear. Its all about dedication to gear and pvp skill in the end.
    Edited: July 21, 2019

123 Last