1. Still an question is this worth playing?

Hey people, years ago back in molten wow, when i was a small boy i watched my brother playing as a mage i remember his name was Horras, it such a nostalgia for me to remember the old times. I remember when i couldn't level up it was to hard i was lazy ech ,etc. And now im thinking on playing here again, so is it worth it? i mean half of players probably have full bis gear, but still what about pvp on this realm? low tier raiding? overall experience of this realm?

2. it is fine, not as chaotic and active as icecrown but definitely worth the time, just make sure to pick a class that isnt already saturated.

3. In my opinion, definitely the best WotLK realm there is at the moment. Every raids are run, albeit the lower tier one (Naxx, EoE) aren't as common. PvP is now crossrealm, so if you are looking for some casual bgs or arena, it is very hard to get good gear on Lordaeorn, I'd suggest going Icecrown or Blackrock for that. If you are looking for a good PvE experience though, this is the realm for you. Good luck.