1. Thinking about getting back

How is here?

PPl farm ICC like icecrown or also naxx and ulduar raids are going on? How is population in general?

2. If you want a genuine WotLK experience, definitely come here. All raids are being done, maybe Naxx a bit less than others, but there are weekly clears for Ulduar 25, because guilds are farming Valanyr. ICC is buffed, so you can join a nice raiding guild and have a good time, most guilds are progressing Heroic bosses and atm there is no guild killing LOD (1 guild stopped raiding and the other taking a break).

The population overall is great, since it's not overcrowded, but it does have a healthy number of people playing it (about 4k-5k in the evenings).

3. More like 6-7k at peak times, this Aero likes to mislead ppl.

4. I just went with the safer number options :D no clue about how many exaclty play at peak times.

5. It's awful. You'll wait forever to get a rdf. When you do you'll get ninja'd and vote kicked by a bunch of friends. the global is full of children who argue about politics and rape jokes. the population is low and there's no chance of getting a good raid let alone a guild thats not dying. also if you report someone with screenshots they won't do anything about it except send the same copy paste. the staff don't care about lord and it shows.

6. I got back recently, rn level 14 Troll Mage. I play with a friend, so whenever i play, he plays. It's hella fun, we had a great time, good people, friendly people only. Once ally came and killed all NPC's in Sen Jin village and that would be the worst experience we had xd

7. It's awful. You'll wait forever to get a rdf. When you do you'll get ninja'd and vote kicked by a bunch of friends. the global is full of children who argue about politics and rape jokes. the population is low and there's no chance of getting a good raid let alone a guild thats not dying. also if you report someone with screenshots they won't do anything about it except send the same copy paste. the staff don't care about lord and it shows.
    That copy paste reply is their way to let you know they've seen your report and checking it. The only reason for changing that reply is when they actually need something else from you, like "can you upload that screenshot to imgur" or "next time make sure your addons don't hide the guy's name" etc...

8. It's awful. You'll wait forever to get a rdf. When you do you'll get ninja'd and vote kicked by a bunch of friends. the global is full of children who argue about politics and rape jokes. the population is low and there's no chance of getting a good raid let alone a guild thats not dying. also if you report someone with screenshots they won't do anything about it except send the same copy paste. the staff don't care about lord and it shows.
    RDF is very dependent on what time you que up, but to say that you have to wait forever for pop is exaggerated it can take long 45 min but in my experience if you que somewhat of a normal time for Eu at least it is usually under 10 min. The factions have been kind of unbalanced especially when it comes to pvp but it is kind of the same on most servers and the issue have received attention from warmane and have gotten a bit better

9. Also it depends on the level range. Most levels have pretty quick queue for rdf, but on some level ranges, it takes forever.

10. I played once but I encountered some huge bugs for quests and I couldn't get that precious xp from them. Also feels empty server and I don't want to play on busted ICC. Where everything is buffed as hell,

11. who is better in pve and pvp ally or horde ?

12. @nosee

Since there is a thing called Mercenary mode on Warmane, there is no 'best' faction for pvp, since in bgs, everyone gets mixed up. The win-loose ratio is about 50%, so play whatever you like. For Arena, I'd strongly suggest you go to the other two servers and play human, but if you want mostly PvE, Lordearon is the best realm for that.

13. dude ofc choose allys if u enjoy raping horde citys almost every day join us rofl, hordes are just pve nerds

14. u sound like a 1600 rated frustrated player, that thinks pvp is superior aspect of the game. Alliance pvp and pve player here.

15. If you want a genuine WotLK experience, definitely come here. All raids are being done, maybe Naxx a bit less than others, but there are weekly clears for Ulduar 25, because guilds are farming Valanyr. ICC is buffed, so you can join a nice raiding guild and have a good time, most guilds are progressing Heroic bosses and atm there is no guild killing LOD (1 guild stopped raiding and the other taking a break).

The population overall is great, since it's not overcrowded, but it does have a healthy number of people playing it (about 4k-5k in the evenings).
    so basiocally unlike icecrown ICC autism you can still make old raid like ulduar and toc is that correct? I mean 10 man or 25 for example for legendary mace and other achi (/mounts right?)

12 Last