1. Farming valanyr with out a guild making gruns or semiguild runs weekly is a pain in the ***, there arent more than 1-2 players that succeded at that. But ye ppl do ulduar and toc, even naxx sometimes

2. so basiocally unlike icecrown ICC autism you can still make old raid like ulduar and toc is that correct? I mean 10 man or 25 for example for legendary mace and other achi (/mounts right?)
    You can try to make it, but you won't find many people willing to join you, I reckon.

3. Quite a few people actually farmed Valanyr by pugging, since alot of times many guild members don't join for non-main raids. There are surprisingly alot of people willing to run full Ulduar so it's definitely doable.

4. Yes but those "pugs", are kind semiguild runs, and most of them are the same everyweek. Someone who comes new to the server and doesnt know anyone is not gona have a good time filling up an ulduar run weekly

5. Semi guild run usually means they kinda take everyone though, as long as you have somewhat decent gear for the tier. If you know the general tactics, you will get into the group.

6. Semi guild run usually means they kinda take everyone though, as long as you have somewhat decent gear for the tier. If you know the general tactics, you will get into the group.
    I remember doing run with a guild that needed 1 last dps. People were 5.8k + gear. I was back then just 5.2k rogue. I got kingslayer and I was pretty useless but they didn't say anything. Everything was smooth and no wipes... They just required that I knew tactics.

7. Yes, but i pointed the fact that someone new is not gona make his own run to grab fragments. Neither he gona jump on 1 of those semiguild runs to collect fragments. Ofc he wont have any problem to join them get some transmog, some achivments...

8. If you looking for the long run, you can gather fragments by doing FL25 weekly and Razorscale25 weekly, while reserving them. Will take a really long time, but better than nothing at all.

9. rofl. will take u more than a year to complete it that way

10. rofl. will take u more than a year to complete it that way
    Exactly, that why I said long run ^^
    Also you can start collecting shards this way until you find a guild, or until you can set yourself a weekly run for Ulduar.

First 12