1. Should i change to this server?

Hi guys,

i'm currently considering to move to Warmane from a big german pve-server, and would like to ask you some questions. (Because its a lot of effort leveling to max level, just to see that the server doesn't fit to yourself i'd like to ask first what to expect)

(I'm planning to play horde, so questions are about that faction mainly, pvp / pve)

1. Questing: How often will i not be able to complete <80 quests because they are bugged? Especially on quest-chains?
    2. Mobs: Are they usually properly scripted? (Patrolling / Not running through the air)?
    2.1 Are there as much of them as on official, or do we have huge gaps between mobs?
    3.1 P2W: I know we have a shop here. Can ppl buy only normal stuff, or also the op things, like current season arena equip, and for which price?
    3.1.1 do i have to expect to face almost only arena-maxed-out opponents on battlegrounds?
    3.2 Queues: I've read that some people would 1-time buy coins for insta-queues. which queues are insta for them? game-login? bg/dungeons?
    3.3 How long are logintimes for icecrown when its full?
    4. Dungeon finder: Is it active? For the realm you play on only, or does it combine all realms?
    5. Battlegrounds:
    5.1 Does Alliance win most of the time like anywhere else?
    5.2 Do lower level BGs / Dungeons also open or are we all on maxlevel here?
    5.3 Do you have to wait long for BG/Dungeons as Horde?
    6. Char Transfer: Is there a way of transfering your character from another private server to Warmane?
    7. Toxicity: Are we all a big family here or is it more like playing LoL? :D

I think thats all for now, thanks in advance for taking your time to answer some - or even all - of my questions. :)

2. first of all, here are some basic info about Wotlk realms:
    [wotlk] Lordaeron: x1 (No gear on Shop)
    [wotlk] Icecrown: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
    [wotlk] Blackrock: Instant 80 (only PvP: Duels, BGs, Arena)

1. Majority of the quests work fine. At least 95% of quests for every regions work fine.

2. Yes, mobs are scripted fine
    ---2.1 Yes, usually same amount as it was on Retail

3. They can buy everything on Shop for Coins on Icecrown realm. (so all pve and pvp gear but legendary weapons are pretty expensive)
    ---3.1 There is a BG separation for low gear players. So at beginning you will have BGs with players with bad gear. After a specific Gearscore you will find Bis people
    ---3.2 They means log-in on Icecrown realm. Usually there are 12.000 Online + 1k or 2k in Queue. If you donate once your account become "premium" and as "premium" you will skip Icecrown log-in queue forever
    ---3.3 It dependes how many in queue. It may take 2 hours or even more sometimes

4. Yes, RDF is active and you will NOT find players from other realms

5.1 Not anymore. Now it is pretty balanced due to a custom change (Now alliance players can join Horde team. So BGs are more balanced and Ally queue time is better)
    ---5.2 Yes, low level Dungeosn are active. Low level BG are active as well but I do not know how long it will take to play 1 BG. I guess on realm with x7 exp is way betetr levelling up
    ---5.3 BG as horde: instant as lvl 80.
    About RDF it depends on your role ( your faction does not matter). So as Tank: instant. As healer or dps it will take more

6. No, there is no transfer service

7. It is like playing on "internet". There are people who enjoy being toxic and people who likes to act as normal human being.
    Edited: July 19, 2019

3. thank you so much for answering all my questions :)