1. [WOTLK] ModelEditing - Helping you/Giveaways

UPDATE: I can work with mounts/weapons/helmets from BFA!

DISCLAIMER:

I have seen third people trying to sell the work that's being done here. This means i'm going to stop doing this for free and i'm starting to take a small fee for my work right now depending on the volume of work you want. Im sorry but you have to blame those snakes, not me. To contact me you can use my discord down below, or request in the post, i will approach you personally.

Links to the work done as of right now and on will be distributed to the person that requested it. Hope you understand.

DISCORD SERVER LINK: https://discord.gg/2DDu8nR

Hey.

I have been workin on Model Editing on 3.3.5a for quite some time. I can change any item in the game for you up to Legion, same for enchants, mounts, etc. I can recolor files existing ingame too.... change music on zones....

If you want any transmog or mount comment this post or discord server (requests channel) linking WOTLK.EVOWOW.COM for old item and wowhead for new item/mount/etc, like this:

OLd: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=23540
    New: https://es.wowhead.com/item=141006/b...primer-sátiro

Some work i've done so far:

Spoiler: Show

Preview of what you will find in the download section:

· PvE titles + Invincible-> Magic Roster patch:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Celestial Steed - > Magic Rooster | Berserking -> Bloody dancing steel | Shadowmourne - > WoD challenge 2h sword:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Sharpened Twilight Scale (277 and 284 arpen trinket) proc -> Alysrazor wings:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· +63 spell enchant -> Bloody dancing steel:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black nightsaber -> Legion s7 mount:

Hateful Gladiator's warrior helmet-> Jewel of the firelord

Rogue s7, s8 -> grand marshal, berserking + titanium wep chain -> bloody dancing steel

Mage armor -> Diablo 3 Wings

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work made for Srenix's stream:

Diablo 3 wings (thanks to Inico) - > 284 haste trinket proc

Spectral tiger -> Xuen

Bloodsurge (284 ICC sword) -> WoD weapon

check more of these: https://imgur.com/a/FNShifg

(to download this refer to https://www.twitch.tv/srenix ^_^)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Old portfolio, no downloads. Can be redone if requested)

Rogue season 2 shoulders -> The First Satyr Spaluders (the ones linked in the example)

Wrathful Spirit Staff (264) -> Destro warlock artiffact staff
    Frost Ram -> s7 legion glad mount

Flamming cursed vision of sargeras:

You are free to ask for everything from 8.2 downwards for mounts, helmets and weapons (maybe spells). Everything else should be from 7.3.5 and downwards.

Check the lastest shop mount from 8.2:

IMPORTANT: English client is A MUST. I edit everything on english client so it bugs on any other language.

DOWNLOADS:

Thanks for passing by!
    Edited: July 27, 2019

2. I would like to ask if you can make a model change mpq file that makes these titles appear as these:

Bane of the Fallen King - Vengeful Gladiator
    the Light of Dawn - Deadly Gladiator
    the Kingslayer - the Supreme
    of the Ashen Verdict - Merciless Gladiator

and if you can model edit Invincible mount to look like Magic Rooster instead that would be super cool <3 thank you for your work alot <3

3. I would like to ask if you can make a model change mpq file that makes these titles appear as these:

Bane of the Fallen King - Vengeful Gladiator
    the Light of Dawn - Deadly Gladiator
    the Kingslayer - the Supreme
    of the Ashen Verdict - Merciless Gladiator

and if you can model edit Invincible mount to look like Magic Rooster instead that would be super cool <3 thank you for your work alot <3
    Here you go:

Download the patch

4. Worked flawlessly! The man is a master at his craft and he did it in less than an hour, much appreciated and well done! x)

Some screenshots:

as you can see in the first screenshot, I am mounted on Invincible, but it appears as Magic Rooster. x) as I said thanks for completing my request so quickly! Much love brother <3

5. Worked flawlessly! The man is a master at his craft and he did it in less than an hour, much appreciated and well done! x)

Some screenshots:

as you can see in the first screenshot, I am mounted on Invincible, but it appears as Magic Rooster. x) as I said thanks for completing my request so quickly! Much love brother <3
    hope you enjoy it !

6. This is really cool, thanks for doing this. Here are some of the items I would like to see added:

Bloody Dancing Steel > Berserking

Magic Rooster Egg > Celestial Steed

Shadowmourne > Greatsword of the Inferno

Thanks.

7. This is really cool, thanks for doing this. Here are some of the items I would like to see added:

Bloody Dancing Steel > Berserking

Magic Rooster Egg > Celestial Steed

Shadowmourne > Greatsword of the Inferno

Thanks.
    Hey man, is this the correct order for the mounts or you want celestial steed into magic roster?
    Edited: July 22, 2019

8. Sorry, I should've swapped the positions. Yes, I want Celestial Steed changed into Magic Rooster Egg.

9. Sorry, I should've swapped the positions. Yes, I want Celestial Steed changed into Magic Rooster Egg.
    Hey, id appreciate if u upload some screenshots with the result, anyways, Download the patch here.

10. Hey,

I'd like Sharpened Twilight Scale Heroic proc (https://www.wowhead.com/item=54590/s...twilight-scale) to have the visual of https://www.wowhead.com/item=116115/blazing-wings !
    Edited: July 22, 2019

11. Hello, both trinkets (normal and heroic mode) are now with the wing proc:

Could you upload some screenshots? ^_^

anyway,

Download link

12. Wow awesome stuff :)

Can you do:

+63 spell power -> bloody dancing steel

Do you do spell edits as well?

123 ... Last