1. who is the best rdruid for bgs?

hey guy's so i'm trying to make an rdruid just for bgs but i'd like to ask for advice first from the bests but idk whom

i was hoping maybe u guys would give me some suggestions? like maybe a top 3?

I know it's a dumb question but i don't want to be a bad druid ):

ur help is much appreciated

thanks

2. hey guy's so i'm trying to make an rdruid just for bgs but i'd like to ask for advice first from the bests but idk whom

i was hoping maybe u guys would give me some suggestions? like maybe a top 3?

I know it's a dumb question but i don't want to be a bad druid ):

ur help is much appreciated

thanks
    There is no best bg druid since bgs arent a competetive or even serious bracket. Run full pve and hide a lot.

3. I see Husq doing really well.
    But yes, going full PVE and having someone to protect you is probably your best bet.

4. There is no best bg druid since bgs arent a competetive or even serious bracket. Run full pve and hide a lot.
    Definitly not competitive, prob why you see rank 1 arena players, dying like plebs panicing doing 0 dmg. 10/10

5. I've seen many good druids like Araky, Steamboyxqt, Shini, Controlled etc, but basically you can ask any guy who has more then lets say 20k HKs, they all should know stuff

Saewelo
    Immortaleaf is prob the only one that really impressed me in bgs.

7. Find rdud with +50/100k.. everyone can get 20k playing daily.

But yeah, as said.. Araky , Controlled.. cant remember more of them

8. Best rdruid is Whirlpool, no doubt

9. Depends on your play style. Do you want to sit behind a zerg and farm heals for the stats chart or do you want to play objectives and be where you need to be to give your team the best chance to win. I'm just going to assume its the former. Just sort stats chart by heals and find the resto druid near the top in bg's. There's a laundry list of them. Look them up on the armory.

Edit: Just noticed how old this post was. RIP druid forum.

10. As mentioned, the best druid I've seen recently is definitely Controlled, he knows his job, he plays alliance maybe, and he can give you tips from basic advice, to endgame gear, healing setup. Restoration druids are pretty cool to play, but yes depens on your play style like natasmai said :) Cheers!

11. As mentioned, the best druid I've seen recently is definitely Controlled, he knows his job, he plays alliance maybe, and he can give you tips from basic advice, to endgame gear, healing setup. Restoration druids are pretty cool to play, but yes depens on your play style like natasmai said :) Cheers!
    He is average at best..

12. Resto druid in BGs? Definitely Araky.