1. Vanilla recipe drops seem weird/bugged

I've been farming vanilla recipes for the sake of completion and some are fine, while others are definitely dropping from mobs they shouldn't be.

I'm going from memory, so I'll update things as I go.

Enchant Weapon - Icy Chill: this is supposed to drop from Anguished Highbornes in Winterspring only. I got it from LBRS from a Firebrand Legionnaire.

Schematic: Major Recombobulator: I actually got this from my first and only DM North run, so working as intended.

Plans: Dark Iron Mail - I got this from the cave in WPL where Greater Nature Protection Potion recipe is supposed to drop. These plans are only supposed to drop in fixed locations in Stratholme/BRD from very specific spots in those dungeons. They're also BoP. (they drop as intended in BRD at least, though the plans are "fixed" as opposed to random locations in BRD, also for some reasons, even non-blacksmiths can pick them up - not supposed to happen).

Schematic: Arcanite Dragonling: I actually got this after only 27 kills, very happy about that. Working as intended (Cobalt Mageweaver drop in Winterspring).

Recipe: Elixir of the Mongoose - this is supposed to drop in Felwood from satyrs. I got it like more than 8 months ago from a Winterfall Den Watcher.

Schematic: Gnomish Cloaking Device - this is a vendor and Gnomeregan last boss drop only. I got it from Winterspring, from one of the Highborne mobs. As a side note, been farming XL schematic and Plugger won't drop it after 20+ kills when the schematic is like a 15% drop. Same with Fiery Weapon, though I've seen that on the AH more than a few times.

Enchant Weapon: Lifestealing, Enchant Weapon: Crusader, Plans: Annihilator, Plans: Masterwork Stormhammer and Plans: Arcanite Reaper - these all dropped where they should.

Plans: Volcanic Hammer - these plans are supposed to drop from a rare elite in Burning Steppes. I got it from a chest in Winterspring.

Plans: Dark Iron Plate - these plans drop from Ribbly in Blackrock Depths. I got it from Searing Gorge I think.

Feel free to correct me if I got some things wrong. I'd also like to get feedback from other people on the drops.

I edited some details that I got wrong. I'll check my add-on again. Might even screenshot for proof.
    Edited: July 22, 2019

2. Can confirm bad drop rate for Schematic: Goblin Jumper Cables XL. Ran Plugger over 30 times with 0 schematic drops.

3. Recipe: Elixir of the Mongoose has a 4% droprate, same as Felcloth and drops from Jadefire Rogues in Felwood. Got 4xFelcloth and no Recipe :)