1. cross faction auction-house

I needed to pass 36 primal from alliance to hard with AH and a guy named "Wandyyj" has taken them before me. He is a player lvl made for AH using. For me this is like ninja because he knows what he did and why there were low cost.

2. That's the risk of using that method, I really doubt it's banable.

3. ok this is the risk when you play with other player i will ninja now :)

4. ok this is the risk when you play with other player i will ninja now :)
    Very smart answer. Under your "logic" I guess I'll just start running over the walkers on the street since other people has runned over them before, those are the risks of driving a car.

Jokes aside, you have been irresponsible enough to take that option without even considering the consequences and now you come to cry over the forums and asking exactly who, to take responsability of your dumb choices? Grow up...

5. You put something for sale on the Auction House. That's a place for trading, not for transferring. Nothing was stolen or "ninja," your items simply were bought by someone using it for what it's meant.

6. You put something for sale on the Auction House. That's a place for trading, not for transferring. Nothing was stolen or "ninja," your items simply were bought by someone using it for what it's meant.
    Not saying it's the case now, as I wasn't there to see it, but there are bots 24/7 scanning the neutral AH. So it's not that straightforward.

7. when somebody ninja this is the same thing you are irresponsable enough to take that option, son of a ***** i hope you will die by cancer.
    This is not ninja at all, this is you being a dumb individual naive enough to think that you can put one of the most valuable items on the game for peanuts and think that nobody will buy them, it takes one bored lowbie looking for stranglethorn pages to find your auction you ape. I'm fine dying by cancer aslong as I live long enough, but living with an extra chromosome like you, now that's tough.

8. this nub cursed us all on global to get cancer and s**t like that. so, in my opinion, u deserved it. you don't say s**t like that and not to all of us for one player that took advantage of your low iq

9. no virtue from ppl on this server yes i doom you all and i dont like you and i will show you with ninja and kick before last boss in hc

10. no virtue from ppl on this server yes i doom you all and i dont like you and i will show you with ninja and kick before last boss in hc
    someones salty.

11. At what time did this happen? Just curious.

12. no virtue from ppl on this server yes i doom you all and i dont like you
    then why are u still playin here :-?
    Edited: July 23, 2019