1. Transmog!

Hi!

I have a onehanded mace on my priest and I also got a scroll of deception.
    So I want to transmog the weapon to something cool. Does thunderfury work? Or do you have any other nice things I can do it to? I want to have a sword though :D

2. no, you will not be able to xmog with http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=19019 because it is legendary.
    for legendary items you need a special scroll: "Scroll of Illusion". Which is avaiable only at store for 50 Coins as far as I know.

About rules and limit on weapon xmog this is what you need to know:
    1H Sword <> 1H Axe <> 1H Mace
    2H Sword <> 2H Axe <> 2H Mace

Polearm <> Staff

Bow <> Gun <> Crossbow

Daggers <> Daggers
    Fist weapons <> fist weapons
    Wands <> Wands
    Shields <> Shields

3. So if I buy thunderfury and that scroll of illusion I can actually transmog it to my priest's mace?

4. yes I guess because of this:
    1H Sword <> 1H Axe <> 1H Mace

Here more info about how to use a scroll: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342913

5. "You need to be able to equip the item, otherwise you won't be able to transmogrify it. "

I cant equip thunderfury?

Really wish a staff or someone could answer this before I spend money on it and it doesnt work :P

6. "You need to be able to equip the item, otherwise you won't be able to transmogrify it. "

I cant equip thunderfury?

Really wish a staff or someone could answer this before I spend money on it and it doesnt work :P
    You can't, priests can't wear swords.

7. ye, OhieMitzen is right. I have forgotten about that.
    My bad

8. Hi man, one Question, im using the Discount Code from Chrismast on Scroll of Illusion, and after use it said this: Pattern: Bindings of Lightning Reflexes now costs 30 coins. and i dont know if i buy it, ill get the Scroll of Illusion of the pattern, do you know something? or anyone... i dont want to waste 30 coins in one pattern, i have that question becouse it is a Orange item in the Market, Like a Legendary Weapon, Thanks