1. Character trade system, question!

Hi,

Im new to this server and i'm playing on icecrown right now. I am thinking about buying a 80 boost but some people have said its more worth to buy a 80 from the trade system for like 30 coins. So i have been checking it out on a daily basis to see if i find any char in that range that i want.

The thing is that every char i have looked at only have like 1 piece of gear showing from the armory and im curious to know if its a bug or if the accounts really are just sold "naked" for 30 coins? Because as im new on this server and i havent played WOTLK in a very long time, im not so sure what the effective way to gear it so i can do normal LFD at 80. If i also have to spend 20 coins for enough gold to gear it through AH i think im better off with buying a 80 boost and get a full basic set. :)

I have been searching the forum to see if anyone else have asked this but havent found any so thats why im starting a thread. I just want to be 100% sure that the armory showing is correct so i dont buy a naked char haha :)

Regards,
    Joppen

2. Yes they are sold naked, as if you add gear the minimum price goes up. The reason people say it's more worth it is that the chars on trade most likely have all flying learned and 2 maxed out professions, which is more valuable than starter gear that you'll replace in a week. You can easily get 3k gs just from rep vendors to start you off.