1. Corpse Camping

Currently leveling a Resto Druid character who is level 72 and has been been for several days. Im in Northrend "attempting" to quest to level up but several members of Borean Border Patrol have just been hunting me down and corpse camping me. I even left afk for about 30-40minutes to go eat with family thinking "oh they must be gone or bored of camping by now" respawn and within a millisecond killed by atleast 4 members. Do I just start working on a new character? Cause I dont see another option at this point. This is two days in a row of my being killed over and over and the only "progress" i've made is my corpse is 10feet away from my 1st death to this guild.

2. Currently leveling a Resto Druid character who is level 72 and has been been for several days. Im in Northrend "attempting" to quest to level up but several members of Borean Border Patrol have just been hunting me down and corpse camping me. I even left afk for about 30-40minutes to go eat with family thinking "oh they must be gone or bored of camping by now" respawn and within a millisecond killed by atleast 4 members. Do I just start working on a new character? Cause I dont see another option at this point. This is two days in a row of my being killed over and over and the only "progress" i've made is my corpse is 10feet away from my 1st death to this guild.
    Unstuck, go to different zone.

3. That sounds pretty bad, i think you will have to create a new character.

4. Have you tried turning it off and on again?

5. if only northrend had more than 1 zone you could level in.....

6. If only the replies above me could muster some original creativity.
    Ask around for help by other geared players in your faction or try to level in a different zone.

Oh yeah y'all don't have to be sarcastic asses just cause someone asks a question, that makes you look bad.

7. It’s a twink guild. Get a geared 80 or two out there and you’ll shut them down easy enough. I go out there and harvest them when i’m bored.

8. Go to Howling fjord and level there, you can take the zepperlin from Brill.

9. Yeah twinks will camp the zones they can farm the easiest for honor while they wait for a BG que. STV/Hellfire/Borean should be avoided like the plague.

10. #boreanborderpatrol we keep the tundra clean from horde scum!

11. Lets make Borean great again
    Kill all Horde

12. lol the only thing more pathetic than OP is the borean border patrol
    upholding all the values ally players hold dear