1. Gear given with "instant level 80" service is too low

Before all start flaming at me, not I don't want a full raid set with that feature.

But the set of greens we get is by far too low since we end up grinding quests, dungeons, rep for a while just to get better gear to start HC.
    In the end I got the feeling that leveling my char would have been a far better alternative and maybe even faster for reaching heroics unless you spend a fortune in the store on gear since there is no "pre-raid or heroic set".

I seriously regret that char and would advise anyone to not use that service and level a char instead.

PS : why not have a epic 200 set in stores or maybe a bag of gear tokens for Naxx, Ulduar ...

2. you bought instant level 80, be thankful they give you any gear. if you want a more geared toon buy one off the marketplace.

3. it would be too easy, you need to get a feel for the character before you can start doing something decent. you canĀ“t have a check for experienced player either because then everyone would choose it just because you get better gear. its good to start with lowbie gear.

4. Get the feel for a warrior I played for over 10 years where my muscle memory tells me where to bind my skills after 2 mins of play?

Just saying that it's totally not worth it. If you level your char the normal way you spend a few hours more but end up with much better gear which is very close to what you need for HC.

5. Get the feel for a warrior I played for over 10 years where my muscle memory tells me where to bind my skills after 2 mins of play?

Just saying that it's totally not worth it. If you level your char the normal way you spend a few hours more but end up with much better gear which is very close to what you need for HC.
    Yeah. I made the mistake of insta lvl 80 on my druid. The gear we got wasn't very good, but the problem was that I was lost. I didn't have any flight paths available and couldn't remember where to go. The x7 leveling system is nice, but I just wanted to get to 80 fast. I should have just leveled the right way. Those 20 coins could have been used for gear. Anyways, I'm caught up, and the Gold given was nice, but yeah, just lvl the original way, less problems.