1. Which class to play

Hey guys i am thinking about a fresh start on this server but cant devide which class to play....any suggestions? Is there something always missing?

2. I don't think that there is a specific role the server need. Most pugs I see look for a boomkin, but on the other hand I've been in several pugs with 3-4 boomkins.
    Maybe hpala?

3. And resto shamans. hpal and rsham

4. Thanks for the feedback so far! I actually fear the step of leveling a healer as a first char :/ or is leveling via RDF a good way to go?

5. Pure healer spec is kinda slow and painful to level, try to have a dps spec and later when u reach at least dual talent spec, go healer (at level 40). Leveling via rdf is not that fast, because in wotlk, there were still not many dungeon quests inside the actual dungeons and mobs dont give more xp than just doing quests. fastest way of leveling would just be questing and be in queue for rdf, because u can get some nice blues from the dungeons.

6. Dont listen these ppls easiest lvling as tank.Rdf missing tanks mainly... Tanks more op for lvling than a dps... u can pull 10 mobs and aoe down...prot war can 1-2 hit mobs/same lvl ppls with slam revenge... As dps u ll need wait hours for rdf pop and lvling as heal mainly as priest too slow

7. Yeah maybe i should go Tank/Heal then, or atleast have one of theses as an offspecc, is it realistic to obtain dual specc on lvl 40? i mean 1000g on lvl 40 even with farming professions sounds at least interesting to me ;)

8. Honestly, while extremely hard it's possible to get it at 40. I recommend just focusing on one spec you want to play until at least 70 on your first char.
    My first char always was a warrior, only because prot warr is op at leveling and fun to play.
    Also you don't need any OS for prot, because getting rdf pop as tank is much easier than getting as dps. in additon if you take 2x gathering, you get the self heal from herbalism, and the stam boost from mining.

9. I leveled my hpala and it was very easy. I talented into holy tree and used holy shock when got. Exorcism, consecration, holy shock, shield slam later, and voila you do good dps.

10. I'd level as Retri Pala and when you get to 80, gear for hpala.

11. Thank you all so far. I decided to start as a shadow/disc. Hope it pays off in the longrun. Right now i am struggling with professions and bagspace ;)

12. dual messing with actionbars is pain while leveling. regreted the time i leveled as dual dps/heal

13. Honestly, if you are using some healing UI (healbot, etc..) you don't even need to replace healing spells in castbar.
    So doing all the spell learning in your dps spec is enough, and just remember that when you need to get new rank on a healing spell swap at class trainer.