1. How come pvp weapons with resilience on them can't be bought with honor?

I remember in 2008 when I played on retail, you could buy pvp weapons 232 item level with honor. I was just curious why the vendors here don't sell them.

2. during wotlk, pvp weapons always had a rating requirement and were only available for arena points.

also, i think furious weapons were not even available anymore in season 7/8.

3. We missing 154 ilvl pvp items and brutal gears too since 3 years....

4. Exactly, they said it's a Blizz like server, if it was, they would have pvp weapons from last season before 3.3.5a on sale in the vendor for honor,, but here, they have none of the last seasons's weapons for sale. You can't even buy 232 item lvl weapons with honor here, you could do that on retail. so maybe this is not so blizz like after all, I mean, you let people from black rock get relentless weapons for free, then you expect us to fight them in battle grounds when it's impossible for us to even get furious weapons? weapons? I think you need to stop smoking all that crack.

5. You're remembering incorrectly.

6. False, you could buy previous seasons armor and t1 wep the next season for honor. But no point in arguing with warmane lol, we are just dUmB pLayErs

7. 70-79 twinks on Lord cant have brutal weapons also, while iccrown can buy them...
    but who cares...

8. According to WoWhead comments on Furious Gladiator's Decapitator ( https://www.wowhead.com/item=42318/f...rs-decapitator ) the items were not obtainable after the arena season ended.

9. Deadly,furious,rele weapons where not obteinable after arena season ended. Andn o Lordaeron is not a blizzlike server, never meant to be