1. Wotlk rp

Hey; I haven't been on Warmane in forever. Since a little after server wound up getting hijacked, actually. Lost both accounts after being MIA for so long.

Anyway, I had a craving for WoW again, and decided to hit up the WOTLK realms since Cata is gone and MoP is almost dead now. So, could anyone tell me what the RP life is like on Lordaeron and Icecrown? Which faction is more popular RP-wise? What RP guilds are there? That sort of thing.

Personally, I'm more open to the Alliance side given that I've mained Alliance for years. However, I have no problem rolling Horde if the RP life sounds better over there.

2. You really have to look hard for people who can RP.

I think its better than it used to be now with transmog system in place

3. You really have to look hard for people who can RP.
    Yeah. RP isn't exactly popular on private servers as it is on retail. Last time I was here, though, they did have a RP world channel set up in-game for it.

Anyway, I did glance around the recent WOTLK RP threads and it seems most of the RP is focused Horde side, which, as I said, don't have a problem with rolling Horde. The question then would be whether to go Lordaeron or Icecrown.

4. UPDATE: A couple friends and I have decided to go Horde on Lordaeron to avoid the longer queue, so if you run into Sylaerin (me) or Fyrebushed and a name yet to be determined (third party has yet to decide on what they're making), that's us.

5. Hey my RP guild is on Horde side Lordaeron too! If you ever want to plan an event or a simple meet up, that would be great.

6. Just like yourself I started playing again with some friends after a long while, on Alliance side though. Just curious what race/classes are you guys rolling as?

7. Hey my RP guild is on Horde side Lordaeron too! If you ever want to plan an event or a simple meet up, that would be great.
    Sounds good! We're still lowbies, though, so I doubt we'll be getting into much RP soon.

Just like yourself I started playing again with some friends after a long while, on Alliance side though. Just curious what race/classes are you guys rolling as?
    I went Forsaken priest, Fyre's a Blood Elf mage, and the third person, Posada, is a Forsaken warlock. Since we all went races relating to the Scourge one way or another, I suggested that we could start RPing something along those lines (maybe like that one now-noncanon half-elf's mercenary company fighting the scourge in the Plaguelands), though we'll have to see what ideas they might have for their characters.

Also, your name is super familiar, though I can't seem to place where or how I know you.
    Edited: July 30, 2019 Reason: failed quoting lol

8. Erastus was one of my characters I used to RP, a human gladiator, may have been part of a roleplay guild I don't remember. Smaruk is also a character of mine, an orc warrior, from <The Bleeding Axe Clan>

9. Sounds good! We're still lowbies, though, so I doubt we'll be getting into much RP soon.
    No problem! We're still lowbies ourselves (around level 30 for our mains, level 10 for our alts). We wanna take our time leveling. If ever you guys wanna plan a dungeon event, just message us! Pm Artimose or Luxxanna :)

10. Feel free to join the new Roleplay discord! https://discord.gg/see5GQv

We hope to bring many of the roleplayers of Warmane to a single location regardless of server or faction! We also include text based roleplay for cross faction and cross server roleplay!

11. A bit late to the party, but I've also joined recently.
    I'm a belf lock named Kaerina. Feel free to add me too

12. Fashionably late here...
    Me and a couple of folks are (probably) migrating from SWGemu since it's dying and are looking to scratch that social RP itch. So far folks on Lordaeron seem pretty unwilling to communicate. Hopefully we can find some kindred spirits with you folks?

Looking to take our time leveling and just being good people (or trolls as it were)

what's your Horde RP Guild called?

-Parsnips