1. Game freezing constantly and randomly

I been experiencing some games freezes for about 1 year, that's why i stopped playing wow, it was too frustrating for me.. Those freezings consist on being walking or fighting anything really and suddenly the game just stops for 2-3-4 seconds sometimes it even ends up in a wow error cuz the freeze doesnt let the game to keep running.. Imagine this happening in a icc raid or arenas? That's why i stopped playing i consider myself a really good at pvp but i dont wanna make my team mates lose a game bcuz of this or wipe in a raid bcuz of this.. Please if you know how to solve this issue it'd be awesome.. Im really desperated now i wanna play but... This is just frustrating cuz its something i cant stop, it happens randomly no matter where, no matter what, it just happens... Its not my computer cuz i play games that requires more hardware than wow perfectly fine... Its not a thing of addons or the game being corrupted (i thought so), that's why i downloaded a complete new Wotlk folder this site and tried it w/o addons to see if the one i was using was the problem... but same thing happens, i really dont know what to do. Please help

2. https://techpowerup.com/forums/threa...-aware.112556/

Download it, use it on your WoW.exe
    If you're using WoD models, I wholeheartedly recommend downgrading to old models. The WoD models client is unstable, unfinished and prone to cause crashing.

3. No, im using the Wotlk (old version) that's why idk what's wrong with my game :( i need help D:

4. And what does the "wow error" dialog say?

5. No, im using the Wotlk (old version) that's why idk what's wrong with my game :( i need help D:
    I still recommend getting Large Address Aware I linked in my previous post.

6. Error 132 more specifically: "Int_divide_by_zero" i tried the LAA program yesterday and it seemed to work just fine whole day... but today idk why i keep getting those annoying game freezes... No im sad again :( i was almost sure it was the "default sound" that wow has, so i changed for my installed driver and apparently it worked, so in conclusion, LAA program + changing the sound driver from "default" to the one you use on your system, solved the problem (yesterday) but today im getting those freezes again.. Help