1. Turn off Cross-realm PvP feature

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there's any way to turn off that cross-realm PvP feature (I'm Lordaeron player)? Ever since I passed 4.8-5K gs I started matching with people who have like over 6K gs from other realms, even seen people with 6.5K. That being said, I started having no fun at all at BGs. I prefer waiting for more time but to have a fun and a fair PvP battle, not with the all-geared up players from other realms. If it's not possible to turn it off, is there at least a way to match with people closer to my GS? Because although skill is indeed the big thing in PvP, for similarly skilled players, even 0.5K gs can make a difference, let alone 1.5K.

I know that having a wider GS range can drastically reduce queue times, but it's not fun at all now.

Thanks,
    ZenorBG

2. there is no way to turn it off.

3. Crossrealm is a good thing without this lordaeron pvp is 0 and dead... if u dont like donated ic ppls play lower bracket there donated gears atleast dosnt matter too much. And when i play bgs on my 5.5k warlock i see bad full geared ic ppls only with 0 skill so idk why every1 cry ...

4. Crossrealm is a good thing without this lordaeron pvp is 0 and dead... if u dont like donated ic ppls play lower bracket there donated gears atleast dosnt matter too much. And when i play bgs on my 5.5k warlock i see bad full geared ic ppls only with 0 skill so idk why every1 cry ...

What a joke. Lordaeron PvP is dead since the crossrealm and go look the posts on this forum you'll see that i'm not the only one who think it's because of crossrealm. Nobody want to tag BG, nobody want to make group, nobody care about PvP anymore.

Sorry but even if you are bad and fully geared with SMLol you easily OS people with 5.5k GS.

5. There are like 5 different Threats like this and GM's ignore them, I think they could listen to those players that want a change just making a poll or something like that.

6. There are like 5 different Threats like this and GM's ignore them, I think they could listen to those players that want a change just making a poll or something like that.
    gm's don't decide what to change and what not to. if the higher up's don't want to change it no poll is going to help.

7. gm's don't decide what to change and what not to. if the higher up's don't want to change it no poll is going to help.
    A poll could be a first step I think. So much people think that is just a minority who want to remove the feature and maybe they are right. If yes there is no reason to complain and post about the crossrealm.

But if the majority want the features to be disable then they should do something about it because their players should be the priority.

For now with all the posts about the same subject and no staff reply this suggestion forum look like a joke for me.

8. If the cross-realm feature was introduced to reduce queue times, it would make more sense to have a narrower GS range, however, that's not the case here. As far as I can tell, either have a cross-realm feature with narrow GS range or no cross-realm with wide GS range.

And to answer to @Pova, Lordaeron PvP may be dead indeed because of cross-realm, at least for me definitely; playing lower brackets would make no sense because you are going to have good gear, but you are not going to use it?; and to your last point - I'm not crying and this is the reason why I'm posting in the Suggestion & Changes forum, and for people like you I've specifically mentioned similarly skilled players, but I imagine your reading skills go as far as your attitude does.

Waiting for someone from the Warmane team to join the discussion.

9. Actually this feature makes lordaeron a pve server. Anybody interested in pvp should make toon on icecrown and donate for gear. Very good for money making so its good for owners at least. As far as the voting is concerned icecrown population is way more then lordaeron. They would love to pawn low geared players after all they paid for it hah ;) in the end it’s all about money.

10. Crossrealm till lvl 79. At level 80 it's not necessary.

11. Yes! Please. Lordaeron freeloaders who get free server, free bug fixes, free updates. Ty to icc donations. Get them out, they whine and afk every bg.

12. Yes! Please. Lordaeron freeloaders who get free server, free bug fixes, free updates. Ty to icc donations. Get them out, they whine and afk every bg.
    and u do the same, no better.