1. [HELP] I have been robbed through the mail

Good night people. I write this post because I have been scammed by mail in the game (impersonation).
    They sent me an email stating that it is a "notification" (but no, the user who scammed me is called: notlfication), and put: GM Gift (please enter a different email than usual)
    and put that text; "Dear player Lordaeron! Administration server thanks you that you support our project and gives you a chest with 2500 gold and rare artifacts: Enjoy the game"

For which it was taken for granted that it was a gift and taking that object would be inside the rare items he said. I didn't notice until I accepted the shipment that they had stolen 2.5k of gold when I picked it up, because it was a cash on delivery.
    I realized 20min later, to repair the armor that I was missing a lot of money.
    I have already put myself in help with the GM but I would like this not to stay that way for the person who robbed me and give me my money back
    he possessed in that like like 3.3k gold
    Please help me. Do not make this stay like this, it does not seem fair to me that in a server that I have been playing for more than a year and I have never had any problems and I have only heard about it, they do this to me.

P.D: Do not let me attach photo. I have a photo, plus the impersonator email and the item that sold me

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598 tells you how to report players.

they do not return items lost due to scams. pay more attention next time.

3. i read this
    but If I have to get in touch with the administrators, upload the photo, and then post this so that someone will close an account, I suppose secondary and I receive nothing when the affected one has been me ...
    and I stay the same as I was ..
    What help is that?
    So what justice is this? it is not even objects it is money that has taken me time to get and that costs them nothing to give me again

4. hahahaa
    this is the funniest s**t i red so far :)) enjoy your rare artifacts man rofl =)))

5. Pay more attention next time. This is so old and obvious trick, Im surprised someone still fall for it.