1. what is considered disrupting gameplay

I see lots of people get banned for this. What is it?

2. When you do something to completely STALL a player/s and do it consistently enough to merit a flood of reports against you.

Example: You lure a quest npc into a bugged zone where they stand still for hours, or, you kill the npc in such a way that it doesn't respawn.

Killing npcs is fine, but if you do it maliciously and consistently, you will get reported for it.

Another way, is to cover an npc up completely to prevent other players from clicking it.

There's also the dungeon/raid disruption. (raid specifically I think) it's when you join and raid/dungeon using RDF and get a dungeon you don't want to run, so you threaten the players you will AFK if they don't kick you. Some also cause the party/raid to wipe intentionally so they can get kicked. I think this is the most common one.

3. Well, just don't be a **** to other players. Ofc anything within the game design like "newbie ganking" is fair game

4. Another way, is to cover an npc up completely to prevent other players from clicking it.
    Is this not just a good way to figure out who the really clueless people ingame are,
    more than actually disrupting nothing at all whatsoever for zero period of time?

Like the people going full rage it is now utterly impossible to get their auction buy-out,
    when 1 (one) of the 5 (five) mailboxes in a 52 yard radius in SW Trade gets blocked by a mount.

5. Not to forget that I for once don't give a rats *** where my mammoth is placed, I went to get some mail from the mailbox and then my kids started screaming so I went afk for a long time, I didn't do it on purpose of being a dickhead.

Should I deserve a bann for that?

6. Not to forget that I for once don't give a rats *** where my mammoth is placed, I went to get some mail from the mailbox and then my kids started screaming so I went afk for a long time, I didn't do it on purpose of being a dickhead.

Should I deserve a bann for that?
    Well, it's clearly disrupting people from opening a mail box. Whether they know how to get passed it, or to find another one, it is quite annoying and rude to step on the box. I wouldn't deem it bannable, but that all depends on the interaction with the player doing it. (intentional blocking)

What i'm referring to is Quest Npcs/Item interaction during questing. People can literally block an item from being picked up, and everything about that would be malicious intent.

Rules are rules, trying to bend them is only going to get you banned. Just don't do anything on purpose and you won't get banned.

7. Well, it's clearly disrupting people from opening a mail box. Whether they know how to get passed it, or to find another one, it is quite annoying and rude to step on the box. I wouldn't deem it bannable, but that all depends on the interaction with the player doing it. (intentional blocking)

What i'm referring to is Quest Npcs/Item interaction during questing. People can literally block an item from being picked up, and everything about that would be malicious intent.

Rules are rules, trying to bend them is only going to get you banned. Just don't do anything on purpose and you won't get banned.
    Mammoth and mailbox block? Easily avoided. You have options to run to other mailbox, or zoom in your camera for easy mailbox interaction. Item blocking can be avoided the same way.
    NPC blocking can be avoided too with zooming in, adding a key bind to "Interact with target" under "Targeting functions". /target npc -> press the key bind.
    Those are easily avoided and have work-a-rounds.

Refusing to play RDF is most likely the annoying one. In most cases you're forced to kick the non cooperative player. No matter if it's afk, hardly doing anything, demanding kick. It will hinder your ability to progress further, forcing you to progress at much lower speed, or halting the progression entirely. Removing the player is quick, but waiting on replacement can take several minutes, much longer if it's tank or healer that got kicked.

8. It seems to me that the only difference between now and before is that now when we get Oculus, Culling or one of those ****ty dungeons, the kick votes start silently... nobody says a thing to avoid getting screenshotted, but everybody wants to be kicked. Also if you're tank or heal you have the power of simply doing things not properly so you get kicked. Only the most blatant cases of saying "I'm not going in, report me if you dare" in chat will get banned... and still, I'm sure there are a few bans a week.

9. Mammoth and mailbox block? Easily avoided. You have options to run to other mailbox, or zoom in your camera for easy mailbox interaction. Item blocking can be avoided the same way.
    NPC blocking can be avoided too with zooming in, adding a key bind to "Interact with target" under "Targeting functions". /target npc -> press the key bind.
    Those are easily avoided and have work-a-rounds.

Refusing to play RDF is most likely the annoying one. In most cases you're forced to kick the non cooperative player. No matter if it's afk, hardly doing anything, demanding kick. It will hinder your ability to progress further, forcing you to progress at much lower speed, or halting the progression entirely. Removing the player is quick, but waiting on replacement can take several minutes, much longer if it's tank or healer that got kicked.
    work arounds can exist all they want, it's the INTENTIONAL PART that gets banned. Some people blatantly laugh about it, and that warrants malice. If you're going to be an ***, do it quietly, and you will avoid a ban.

10. ofc staff won't answer this legit question, wich will leave us wondering ad infinitum what is really *disrupting gameplay*.
    some will tell u killing lower lvls players is not ok even tho warmane only host pvp servers. some will tell u killing npc is not ok even tho some npc can't be killed.
    now being a dick in dungeon shouldn't be bannable either, (u can votekick them ) neither being a dick in stormwind and blocking a mailbox with a mount when players can just use the next mailbox 5m next to it or zoom in and use the mail box anyway. u shouldn't get banned by anything else than cheating or insulting the staff or stuff like that.

11. Well, it's clearly disrupting people from opening a mail box. Whether they know how to get passed it, or to find another one, it is quite annoying and rude to step on the box. I wouldn't deem it bannable, but that all depends on the interaction with the player doing it. (intentional blocking)

There are things people do that isn't on purpose, and sometimes the player does not know what is going on especially if he or she speaks a different language and unable to understand what the other player is saying.

12. TIL Europeans are special snowflakes that require constant surveillance and protection from threats, foreign and domestic. Grow thicker skin or SHUT THE **** UP. No one cares. Try playing with 130ms in Arena and then you can maybe use general chat, ok kid? Here is a better Life pro tip: Move to USA for better quality of life and where everyone will be playing Classic WoW anyway...