1. Suggestions on: How To Make Frostwolf Great Again!

Hey there warmane!

Its no secret that Frostwolf is a dying server, and I know there is a alot of people (like myself) that would actually play more on Frostwolf if it had a bit more people playing. I would hate to watch Frostwolf get shut like Neltharion did not long ago(RIP). And thats why I'm making this threat. I think that a few small changes might actually bring some people to the server and hopefully make the server grow. I hope you guys could come up with some good ideas aswell!

So this is what I've been thinking about: If Frostwofl was a instant 90 server and you started with some "bad" pve/pvp gear, like you used to do on Warsong(old Cata realm on Molten), and as you do now on Blackrock. I think more people would probably try out the server and if just a little of the people trying the server out would stay, we have a growing server. Crossfaction bgs, dungeons, and raids would also be a good idea if you ask me. Also the ability to talk with the other faction would do good for such small community as it is. Just like it used to be, if anyone remembers.

As it is right now we dont have anything to lose, server is dying. And we need change to actually prevent that. This is just some of my suggestions, you can agree or disagree but the server has to change. So what do you guys think?

2. agreed.
    doubt tho they will listen to us.
    hope i'm wrong.

3. I disagree on the instant 90 part as I see many new people starting from scratch, the thing that turns them away is the broken content. Cross faction I am in favor of and wanted to see since the server started to decline. I don't think staff give the realm attention anymore though as for the last world event no one turned it on for frostwolf.

4. This is the age-old issue of frostwolf.
    Ain't no way it's gonna get better.
    Understand that the issues it faces now, it has been facing for a long time.
    Really doubt things will change.
    I always had hope, but no more...

Wonder what'll be the future of frostwolf,
    Organize all you will -
    What if there's a better server for mop players to join?

if only...

5. I disagree on the instant 90 part as I see many new people starting from scratch, the thing that turns them away is the broken content. Cross faction I am in favor of and wanted to see since the server started to decline. I don't think staff give the realm attention anymore though as for the last world event no one turned it on for frostwolf.
    Well you can disagree. But hear out my point of view. So first of all it would be nice with more people to do end game content when you are online(bgs,arenas, dungeons, ect.), and more arena folks from different servers might have the thought of "I might try this instant server real quick". My other point is that those people who use alot of time to level, might aswell leave when they hit max lvl becausethey realize that there is not much activity. Alot of the people I meet that is lvling tell me how they wanna reck the opposite faction when they hit max and cant wait to get on timeless isle too have some fun. Well you know aswell as I that timeless isle is dead most of the time. But keep in mind that this is the perspective from a arena junkie :D