1. 2015 Player Returning to WoW

Hello!

I used to play on the Ragnaros server in 2015. I've downloaded the client again and am unable to find my character. I see that Rag was merged to the Icecrown server, however when I log in there my character is still unavailable. Is there a way to recover my previous character?

Thank you for your time!

2. Hello,

Welcome back!

You might want to try the "Ask the Staff" forum, or the Support section. I'm am not a GM or Mod, but from what I can remember all the characters were transferred from Deathwing + Ragnaros onto Icecrown.

I hope you are able to sort this out.

But you may have better luck on those forum sections, rather than here.

3. Hello,

Welcome back!

You might want to try the "Ask the Staff" forum, or the Support section. I'm am not a GM or Mod, but from what I can remember all the characters were transferred from Deathwing + Ragnaros onto Icecrown.

I hope you are able to sort this out.

But you may have better luck on those forum sections, rather than here.
    I posted there after reading your response, and while its only been a short while I notice that nearly all posts on the "ask the staff" forum have 0 responses. I opened a ticket in game and received a response from a mod that referred me to this url : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....tember-18-2015

I can not find anything at that url which would help me at all, nor is there anything about restoring characters etc.

Seems I may be abandoned here.....unfortunately.