1. Top 5 Hardest Classes in Warmane WoTLK!

My personal top 5 hardest to play classes on Warmane's WoTLK.

Enjoy.

2. Pve cant be hard with any classes :D If u ranking pvp that ok but in pve there isnt hard classes....

3. Pve cant be hard with any classes :D If u ranking pvp that ok but in pve there isnt hard classes....
    Said the ret pala, thats now playing 79 cus 80 was too hard XD

4. Said the ret pala, thats now playing 79 cus 80 was too hard XD
    What is hard on 80?An 11 old content pve is hard? 79 bracket more skilled than 80s with lolmourne.I play a lvl 80 bgs once a week coz when i see those 80s with donated gear i cant stop laught on their skills .So what u talk? 80 is just too boring.
    Edited: July 30, 2019

5. What is hard on 80?An 11 old content pve is hard? 79 bracket more skilled than 80s with lolmourne.I play a lvl 80 bgs once a week coz when i see those 80s with donated gear i cant stop laught on their skills .So what u talk? 80 is just too boring.
    xD Its so easy to farm gear, or get a job and not live of your mom. To get the gear you want, it's cus of ppl buying gear. That makes it so you can play here for free, and keep living at home with your mom taking care of you. So calm down, stop commenting if you're a baby.

6. Good video except for the gameplay volume on demo warlock.
    I can agree with the list however after playing Demo warlock for 10 years on WOTLK I can say the hardest part of it all is to time your Meta exactly at the right time, so it expires JUST when the boss dies, No matter how long and hard you try, every single use of metamorph feels like it could be better.
    Not to forget the boss fights where you can use it 2 times, you need to be aware of your whole raids DPS and how quickly you can bring bosses down to maximize their dps.

7. Ola people chill, this list is about hardEST, saying you cannot make a list of hardEST things is obviously non-sense :P

and @Disktrasa, yeah sorry about the volume, production quality will be improved episodically.
    Also, yeah i love demonology for many reasons that being one. ^^