1. "You have priority to roll NEED on items which are for role that you fill" is unwritten rule since inception of WoW, unless discussed and agreed upon otherwise. What is so unrealistic, what do you can't understand?

greed/de priority is another topic, buy what I said above takes priority. So you have to let some items get DE'd - it's not a big deal, same as letting other role roll. Or hypocrisy much? Don't get mad now, we are close.

2. "You have priority to roll NEED on items which are for role that you fill" is unwritten rule since inception of WoW, unless discussed and agreed upon otherwise. What is so unrealistic, what do you can't understand?.
    "Unwritten rule" my ***
    I can imply just like you are doing that is unwritten rule since inception of wow, if you are fully geared for the raid you are doing you can change your NEED rolls to your offspecc.
    What is so unrealistic, what can't you understand?

3. gees man

Imagine situation:
    Someone is LFM "icc 10 normal"
    No rules, nothing is specified. That means everyone can NEED on anything? If you can just proclaim to roll on any spec, why cant you proclaim to roll on all the specs?

Back on topic, RDF has anti-ninja enforcing and "ninja" means.. what? Yea.

4. Here you go again with the ridiculous situations.

No offcourse you cannot role for "anything", you can roll for THAT ONE TALENT TREE YOU WANT TO ROLL FOR.
    If you are then need rolling for ANOTHER SPECC, then YES it's ninja, How can I be more clear?

5. I can imply just like you are doing that is unwritten rule since inception of wow, if you are fully geared for the raid you are doing you can change your NEED rolls to your offspecc.
    Yes you can, but the difference is if people follow your implication they will get banned. Not sure what else i can say about that topic. You do have a point about one thing, that Warmane need to make it more clear what are the default loot priority in their rules.

No offcourse you cannot role for "anything", you can roll for THAT ONE TALENT TREE YOU WANT TO ROLL FOR.
    If you are then need rolling for ANOTHER SPECC, then YES it's ninja, How can I be more clear?
    Well @gnimo keep saying you can roll for whatever you want and you agree with most of his points, so we assume you agree with this one as well.

And also yes you can change the spec you wann roll, but you have to state this before the raid/dungeon start.
    Edited: August 2, 2019

6. Well @gnimo keep saying you can roll for whatever you want and you agree with most of his points, so we assume you agree with this one as well.
    @Skoobydoo]
    And AGAIN you are missing the point.
    I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT NEED ON EVERYTHING JUST TO VENDOR THE ITEM! those players are bad people.
    I AM TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT GEARED THEIR MAIN SPEC AND ARE NOT GOING TO GEAR THEIR OFFSPEC AND USE THOSE ITEMS JUST AS THE DPS NEEDING ASWELL WILL.
    I never said anything about things u said in your bottom reply, you are just playing dumb at this point.
    So whatever I just wrote dosen't stand for what I think is right?
    What the actual F man.
    You then agree with most of @angrylol's points so that means you must agree with the once I find most hilarious just to make fun of you too then? seriously?
    I don't agree with nearly half of it but i find both of your arguements ridiculous.
    You basicly want to make ninja rules so custom that tons of people will get banned unless they all read these exact rules on how everything should be looted, rules that are made up by someone elses moral boundries, Rules that never existed on Blizzards realms, Rules that you get banned for needing BoE's for crying out loud, Rules that arent even stated as rules yet but still goes trough getting people banned.

Do we need to repeat ourselves again?

7. What the actual F man.
    You then agree with most of @angrylol's points so that means you must agree with the once I find most hilarious just to make fun of you too then? seriously?
    I don't agree with nearly half of it but i find both of your arguements ridiculous.
    You basicly want to make ninja rules so custom that tons of people will get banned unless they all read these exact rules on how everything should be looted, rules that are made up by someone elses moral boundries, Rules that never existed on Blizzards realms, Rules that you get banned for needing BoE's for crying out loud.
    I am not making any ninja rules, i am simple telling you how they currently work on Warmane. The reality is if you queue as tank, roll for healer items and people report you, you will get ban. This is a fact. And why you keep talking about BOE items, they are usually free to all and we don't care about that. The whole discussion is about BOP items and overall loot priority.

And also stop comparing this to Blizzard, RDF was release in 3.3 which was the last major patch for the expansion. There was no time for ninja looting problem to develop back then, just as we didn't have this problem for many years on Molten/Warmane. Later on Blizzard start to add and adjust their policy about ninja looting and at the end they fixed this problem by making all loot personal. Obviously Warmane cant do that and ninja looting become a really huge issue with time, so they had to react in some way. The end result of all of this is the current ninja loot rules.

8. Here you go again with the ridiculous situations.

So we understand each other now, great. You are in raid with tank talents, you roll for tank items.

Something from your book: where it is written that you can only roll for one spec??

9. I am not making any ninja rules, i am simple telling you how they currently work on Warmane. The reality is if you queue as tank, roll for healer items and people report you, you will get ban. This is a fact. And why you keep talking about BOE items, they are usually free to all and we don't care about that. The whole discussion is about BOP items and overall loot priority.
    Because this.
    I know for sure, because I got specifically banned a few months ago for Need-rolling the blue BoE caster necklace in Oculus. Half the group decided to roll disenchant on it, but I knew that (at the time) it sold for at least 200g on the AH. So I Need-rolled it to save it, and a DK in the Party who was silent the whole run suddenly opened up with "F you ninja, enjoy your ban."
    Much of what your saying is right @skoobydoo but, (and this the big but) Ninja rolling = rolling on items you don't even need or can use, It should not include items which you need for offspecc, (with certain conditions met offcourse like your mainspecc is allready geared and you don't roll on anything other then that specific specc) This is the thing thats open to interpretation because some people find it right and some find it wrong, You find it right to bann people for it and I find it wrong, that's what this whole discussion is about, I provided many different views on the matter while you two seems to just stick to the same arguement over and over again, and frankly it's getting tiresome because at this point @angrylol is just trying to piss me off by acting dumb.

10. Nah, mate. I was hoping you would see how your "roll for any spec, just one" is reaaly bad idea. When GREED/DE is exactly the same without all the extra 10 pages, blatant disregard for others and insane man-hours from staff.

First ... 345