1. World pvp spriest help

I pretty much only wpvp on this character. its what brings me joy on this server. my question here is what are the absolute best items, gems and enchants to cap out everything i need for wpvp. i will not step into arena or raids. bgs are not out of the question i just want to be so destructive it all dies. also i don't wanna fall over dead because someone farted in my direction. please help. its much appreciated.

2. This goes pretty much for every class and spec out there. You will propably want 5/5 wrathfull with pve trinkets and offsets for a bit of resilience and maximum dmg. Id also consider gemming ressilience as you will have cca 700 from the 5set

3. Yeah 600-700 Resiliance should be sufficiant enough for Shadowpriest, after all you have holy word shield / Self heal / Dispersion / instant stun / instant silence / instant fear to save you. Go for the spell pen cap, 120 smth if I recall right, and then gem pure Spell power.
    As for gear and offpeices go with everything that has Crit / haste on it, Haste / hit works too if you need hit.