1. Robbed, Thanks

I would like to personally thank the GM Admin staff for doing absolutely nothing about my situation of being robbed 2500 gold in a phony C.O.D mail that impersonated GM Admin staff. I couldn't take a screenshot because when you 'report spam' the message goes away. Now this person is free to rob who ever he wants because of lack of action, the person used a character name 'Notification' or something similar.

Thanks for nothing.

2. You can report that ingame, not on the forums. It is against the rules but you have to report it, they can't check every single mail.
    Check out http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

3. I red your post on the Ask the Staff section, got to admit that it was a really creative way to steal money...

Anyway I also complain the staff, I don't know of how many people it is composed, but it really leaks.
    I can (and I do) understand that the server is composed of 12k people, but it's like not having assistance at all, I can't count how many tickets (in game and on the forum) i've sent in game without EVER recieving a response.
    Things like reports for spam but also for questions.

Look at the Ask the Staff section, most of topic (also very old and with a reason to be answered) does not have a single answer, I don't pretend that they have to instantly reply, but 1 guy can spend 20-30 minutes per day looking at that section. Also because for replying a thread it can't take more than few minutes.

I repeat, I understand how many people they have to deal to and for sure they're less than the 3/4 of the players, but as a user I don't like this aspect, just a personal opinion from a new comer on the server.
    Edited: July 30, 2019

4. The "Ask the Staff" section should be closed. First, because most questions could be answered by other players, and second, because someone comes and answers some questions once every several weeks.