1. 10,000g = 22 coins?

How did gold get this cheap to buy, I remember 10,000g being worth about 50 coins in January.

2. It makes no since to me because it takes a month for 5,000g for your flying mount in this game, and for 11 coins, that's just about a hour at work near min wage. Seems like sellers would get geared much faster getting at job at McDonald!

3. >it takes a month for 5,000g

oh sweet summer child

4. >it takes a month for 5,000g

oh sweet summer child
    A month is about right if your doing your Isle dailies everyday

5. The top 8 Sellers are all Multiboxers, it must generate a lot of gold doing the Isle dailies.

6. The top 8 Sellers are all Multiboxers, it must generate a lot of gold doing the Isle dailies.
    Since daily quests are 5 man party restricted the maximum gain with queldanas dailys is 500 gold in around 40 min of questing. That means a multiboxers needs to do daily quests for over 13 hours in order to earn 10k gold which equals to 22 coins.
    That doesn't sound like a great deal to me.

7. I doubt that it's the multiboxers that are inflating the market.
    The gold comes much rather from the gold seller companys that farmed with thousands of bots gold on Outland and that over several years.
    Nowadays Outland is considered a sinking ship so these companys probably wanna get rid of all their hoarded gold before it is too late.

8. yall are clearly not gold farmers lmao it is easy for one person to make 5000 in a day of hard grinding, I've done it myself before

9. yall are clearly not gold farmers lmao it is easy for one person to make 5000 in a day of hard grinding, I've done it myself before
    Too lazy for that, I lay back, do dailies for 2 hrs and collect my 3400g :P