1. [ANSWERED]A weird thing happened with my character.

So guys i deleted my character named Silmaril, accidently. Then i realized i deleted my main character, i loved her, especially her name.. So i tried to create a new character with that name to keep the name in my account but i wasn't able to create that new character. So i checked the forums and learned that it's free to restore characters. So i restored Silmaril (my main char, level 65 Undead with lots of achievements) but ALSO a blood elf was there in my character select screen named 'Silmaril' just like my main character. So the thing is i can't enter to world with my main account because it's flagged to rename but i can nter with that belf who also uses Silmaril as her name. It's weird, please delete flag of Silmaril (65lv undead mage) so i can enter to world with her and u can delete the second Silmaril (1lv belf hunter). I really need some help. Thank u for reading the post.

EDIT: So i tried to enter the world again with my main character and it asked me for change my name again, i accidently wrote Silmairl instead of Silmaril.. So there is one Silmairl and one Silmaril in my account.. Please delete Silmaril and give her name to Silmairl..
    Edited: July 29, 2019

2. Staff cannot help here as we do not rename characters per request.