1. More people

The people running this server should spend some of the money they make on marketing. If you marketed this server better more people would Join. I was a die hard TBC player and I would of been on this server a long time ago but the average person doesnt even know private servers exist. This server would be so much better if it had more people

2. n one plays a server where you can fresh ding and getting full t6 shopped which is already in latest content expansion. is just not worth it.

3. We need TBC Blackrock like server to help boost pop! Or a new fresh server

4. We need TBC Blackrock like server to help boost pop! Or a new fresh server
    forget both of them. tbc will be like pandaria here just a filer server with frew ppl to mince moneys.

5. We need TBC Blackrock like server to help boost pop! Or a new fresh server
    A fresh server is a bad idea because it will face the same fate as this one. It would be a better idea to find out why people left, and fix the issues instead.

A TBC - Blackrock realm is a great idea, and I'm surprised it never happened yet. I'm assuming its too hard to implement or its assumed it will not be that popular.

In my opinion, TBC PvP is MUCH better than Wrath PvP because:

1) More Counter - Play. In Wrath, you get blown up so hard, you don't have much time to react.

2) Gear Scales Less. The difference between s7 and s8 is much bigger than s3 and s4. Heck, a guy in all blues will actually do something meaningful.

3) No Shadowmourne, yes there are glaives, but those are not nearly broken as SM nor many players have the glaives. On the Wrath server, you have about 3-4 SMs a BG running up like "Hey look at me, I'm da Powerful, you just got 3 shootted, u ded nub"

4) Blackrock - TBC servers will mostly be on par with Outland players. Not all Outland players are in s4. Not at all like Icecrown and Blackrock were the Icecrown players out-gear the Blackrock so hard its not even fun to go up against them.

5) More Balanced Melee Classes, you don't have the DK Hero Class and Ret Paladins smashing other Melees. In TBC, Melee Classes were more on par with rogues having a little advantage.

6) Longer Battles, less time dead. Since its less bursty, normally a fight last longer, and more strategy is involved.